napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Brand info

Rteco28

What's up everyone...first off I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I wanted to see if anyone could tell me in there opinion, what is the best brand that PharmaLady carries? If whoever answers could just let me know the brand and why. Also if you have used her before, do packages tend to come in fairly quick and safely? I'm on the east coast. I hate messing with international shipping cause of time and customs, but I've heard that she ships real quick and very discretely.

Thanks everyone!

I have only ran her Global line (with good results) so I cant comment on the others but I can confirm shipping is very quick, communication is great, and IMO it is packaged discretly. I would venture to guess that if there was any delay it would be due to customs but hopefully they wouldnt keep it more than a day or two. I believe the whole process from ordering to reception was just about a week, and that included a holiday.

I ran her platinum biotech testoviron/NPP and Global Anabolics Dbolic all with nice results. Great shipping and communication, just gotta remember shes in a different time zone so she might take a little to reply.

I've used the platinum biotech proviron , mast p, and tren e with good results. I have PB testocyp which I will use when my other test runs out. I live in s.e. United States and every package has been here in 3-4 days. I'm impressed! I've done 4 orders altogether, hope this helps!

Top Bottom