napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

bodybuilding diet of the 70s

RickRock said:
middle aged fat guy said:

Ric Drasin is a class act, and I like a lot of what he offers in his videos. Especially a lot of the old school ones about how things were done during the 60s, 70s and 80s during the golden age of bodybuilding

I threw my presto burger away. It only made one normal size patty. I went the Vince Gironda route. You brown 2 lbs of ground sirloin and then crack 6 eggs and scramble them into the meat, and then melt some cheese into the whole thing. That right there bros was breakfast and lunch!!!

drb_iac said:
You brown 2 lbs of ground sirloin and then crack 6 eggs and scramble them into the meat, and then melt some cheese into the whole thing. That right there bros was breakfast and lunch!!!

Haha that's awesome.. I once read an article about Vinces best shape ever at 46 and he swore by that diet :)

I'm looking at starting 12 eggs and 1.5 pounds water pack salmon in a couple of days, but I'm a glutton for punishment. I can get the salmon cheap and I've always done eggs. The best thing about this diet is going to be the convenience of not having to go overboard with preparation.

RickRock said:
middle aged fat guy said:

Ric Drasin is a class act, and I like a lot of what he offers in his videos. Especially a lot of the old school ones about how things were done during the 60s, 70s and 80s during the golden age of bodybuilding

I agree man.. He knows a hell of a lot and doesn't pretend to know the things he doesn't.

I have a ton of respect for him.

These really were the golden days of bodybuilding. I love everything about them. IMHO guys back then looked so much better, than the guys of today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These really were the golden days of bodybuilding. I love everything about them. IMHO guys back then looked so much better, than the guys of today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom