napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bodybuilding or aesthetic

ncbro

Just out of curiosity,
Are more people on here want to be a huge beast like Phil Heath/Kai Greene or to look aesthetic af like Jeff Seid/Sadik

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personal preference and goal oriented. For me I like to be as big as possible without hurting mobility, agility and range of motion

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey bro great topic! Gonna get a lot of answers! But this should be in the Steroids/Info section - Can a mod please move this?

My personal goals are two fold.

A) Aesthetics are #1 for me, good ratios, I love the golden era 70's guys. I am a fan of Seid and what not too, but the 70's era is where its at, with bigger wheels though.

B) Strength/Performance is #2 - I don't think you have any impressive bodybuilders who are weak bitches, but I eventually want to compete in strength wars or maybe Super League if it keeps going for the next 10 years or so

I respect the monsters on stage in todays era, I just don't like it nearly as much as like a 70's Arnold or Ferrigno (except his horrid calves.).

My fault bro on posting in the wrong forum. And I agree the golden era was that very golden lol. Have you seen calum con moger? The dudes massive with great wheels too IMG_1857.JPG

For me, it is and always will be about aesthetics. I dont like the look of current bodybuilders, and I like the classic bodybuilding look. Frank Zane, Arnold, Kevin levrone, etc....and the current classic physique look of guys like sadik and even Jeremy Buendia.

I'm more here to become a better athlete. I have my sports and hobbies I focus on so being tip too fit is always a goal I'm striving for.

I'll move it.
And chime in. I hate Sadik btw Rick.
I love the new Classic physique. If I could pick one person to emulate it would be Chris Bumstead with a tad bigger arms. I think he lacks a SMALL amount but is near my perfect goal.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

I'll move it.
And chime in. I hate Sadik btw Rick.
I love the new Classic physique. If I could pick one person to emulate it would be Chris Bumstead with a tad bigger arms. I think he lacks a SMALL amount but is near my perfect goal.

Why aren't you a fan of sadik?

i certainly dont want to be too large... now, who doesn't want some size? i stayed so focused so long on being 5% body fat that i lost sight of being and feeling healthy and having more size but for me, i like to wear designer clothes and i like to feel lighter, not crazy heavy.. .now, i want size and have changed my thinking and wants over the past few years... ive stayed stead around 180-185 all these years because thats what i wanted... now im 205 and yes, body fat is more along the lines of 7-8 as opposed to 5-6 but i feel so much better, my attitude is so much better and i look better so its just a fine line for me... i could easily be 220-230 if i wanted but i dont, not at all... ive been 220 before, when i was in my earlier 20's and i HATED it, just hated it... now it wasnt all muscle but i felt heavy etc.. 205-210 is probably my max for comfort, unless i absolutely needed to go higher, then of course i would but there would have to be a good reason...

A few reasons that cover physically and personality. Physically he impressed me way more as a physique guy. But his mentality that he deserves things knocks a few points off. And the Olympia last year? That was a shit show for him. He was still 2-3 weeks from where he should have been.
He almost is like the Kai of his league. Just feel like he whines about everything.
So I guess it's more about the person he portrays himself as than the physical really. Lol

Ya this dude is a beast and definitely one of my favorite current active body builders.

I met him at the LA Fit Expo back in January when he cut in line in front of my wife and I. I was about to hand him his ass, until I realized who it was. I gave him a pass that day, lol

I met him at the LA Fit Expo back in January when he cut in line in front of my wife and I. I was about to hand him his ass, until I realized who it was. I gave him a pass that day, lol
lol but you are in the right... i can stand cocky fucks at all man... thats bull shit

Lol bro you shoulda said something! Although being a vendor he probably gets to cut the line. Still could have been cool to get his attention and mess with him a little lol!

lol exactly and he's a big kid too so he for sure would've joked around with you lol.

lol but you are in the right... i can stand cocky fucks at all man... thats bull shit

Lol bro you shoulda said something! Although being a vendor he probably gets to cut the line. Still could have been cool to get his attention and mess with him a little lol!

He was pretty cool about it and he and his entourage apologized. It was the food line and he had a limited amount of time to eat before his next appearance

Sadik isn't my favorite guy as a person, but I do admire his phsique, and I do especially like the look of that classic physique division. It's the whole look I'm after entirely

He was pretty cool about it and he and his entourage apologized. It was the food line and he had a limited amount of time to eat before his next appearance

Doesn't excuse the fact that he could've asked to do so. Apologizing after the fact is still like pissing in your coffee cup then saying 'my bad had to go really bad'... he's not even focused as a bodybuilder and social media is to blame, well actually the simpletons who ignore the fact that he's lacking and give him a pass because he shares glimpses of his wonderful life with us mere regular peeps. I'd have gotten famous and arrested that day bro.

and to answer the OP's question I'm about proportionate mass. I'm a fan of Phil Heath, Roelly Winklaar and the most ideal physique of years gone by for me would be Shawn Ray (smaller guy who portrayed mass thru his proportionate dimensions).

Ok I will take a few minutes and give some credit. I saw some updates pictures and has blown away his last Olympia physique. Commendable for sure. If he can hold it together, I can see a top 5 finish and it be a REAL top finish.

Ok I will take a few minutes and give some credit. I saw some updates pictures and has blown away his last Olympia physique. Commendable for sure. If he can hold it together, I can see a top 5 finish and it be a REAL top finish.

Have you watched his road to Olympia series on YouTube? Personality he seems like a prick but he works hard af

Have you watched his road to Olympia series on YouTube? Personality he seems like a prick but he works hard af

No I haven't because I think he's a prick all the time. He does work hard but attitude is shit. Just like in "the Perfect Physique" I think is the name.

I actually can't believe Jeremy Buendia hasn't crossed over into classic physique. That dude is looking absolutely insane right now a couple weeks from the Olympia

Top Bottom