napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Body shaking.

Angel

Just had some nice workouts these past days but, I've been noticing that wen I leave the gym my body starts shaking any input why?

Changing my life around one day at a time!

No I just feel shaky, not the muscles just a weird feeling, it goes away after I eat

Possibly Anxiety? I have had trouble with anxiety and panic attacks on and off for years. Has been several occasions where these triggered while in the gym, one of the reasons I decided to stop taking stim based prework out.

Re: RE: Re: Body shaking.

BrentM said:
Possibly Anxiety? I have had trouble with anxiety and panic attacks on and off for years. Has been several occasions where these triggered while in the gym, one of the reasons I decided to stop taking stim based prework out.
Probably a few years back I was very sick, my stomach took a beating do to all the unhealthy food I was eating, that trigger a series of unhealthy issues gastritis ulcers and the panic attacks, that's why I don't take pre workouts, or coffee, I'm very careful what I put in my stomach, there's some thing's I can't handle, yes i know I'm weird, just don't think it's anxiety well I hope not..

Low blood sugar. Have you ever checked it?

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Ya i agree could be blood sugar related.

Possibly reactive hypoglycemia.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Well both of my parents have diabetes, and because of that I make it a point/habit to check it lol, and I'm always at a 89-90 range, doctors say it's normal but it just happens after my workouts, I'm proud to say I have not touched a soda in 4 years, and I stay clear from sugars, but i do dabble with cookies here and there some times lol

Angel said:
Well both of my parents have diabetes, and because of that I make it a point/habit to check it lol, and I'm always at a 89-90 range, doctors say it's normal but it just happens after my workouts, I'm proud to say I have not touched a soda in 4 years, and I stay clear from sugars, but i do dabble with cookies here and there some times lol

Come on man, i'm in a deficit here, none of this cookie talk, im trying not to transform into my alter-ego...

[attachment=0:38tp0u8f]cookie-monster.jpg[/attachment:38tp0u8f]

Attachments

• cookie-monster.jpg
    cookie-monster.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 45
Olympus said:

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

This is exactly what it is. Are you getting the sweats a little as well? Maybe try an intra work out drink. I usually eat within 1 hr or so after my work outs.

Re: RE: Re: Body shaking.

JM750 said:
Olympus said:

This is exactly what it is. Are you getting the sweats a little as well? Maybe try an intra work out drink. I usually eat within 1 hr or so after my work outs.
No I usually don't like to be full before working out, but maybe i need to do some adjustments..

Angel said:
JM750 said:
"Olympus" said:

No I usually don't like to be full before working out, but maybe i need to do some adjustments..

Then there is the problem. You are. Utrient depleted before working out then after your workout you have burned whatever you have in reserve and going hypoglycemic.

Rememeber. I said you gotta eat up the carbs on workout days so u can fuel yourself.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Dang I new I was doing something wrong i, just get so wrapped up with school chasing horses,that I just don't eat at the proper time, hate that, I really need to start meal prepping..

Angel said:
Dang I new I was doing something wrong i, just get so wrapped up with school chasing horses,that I just don't eat at the proper time, hate that, I really need to start meal prepping..

Yessir. Corner stone to success prepped meals

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I would guess that it is probably blood sugar related as well. Getting in some simple carbs post workout should help with this. Try it out and see if it stops the shakes buddy

Yea man, that happens to me from time to time, especially when my workouts are super intense. It's definitely low blood sugar.

That's crazy how the body reacts differently when not balance, thanks guys, this was all very help full...

Definitely what everybody else said....low blood sugar. I used to get shaky after doing intense exercise or sometimes not doing anything. I had an ex g.f who's sister had diabetes and used to do pins to check her levels and she did me one day and was like yeah your blood sugar is really low. I went to a doctor and he confirmed.

Top Bottom