napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

This board

ILIFT2LIVE

I know I haven't been here long. A few days.

But I will say I've joined a few boards. And banned from a couple. Ha ha. I really like the way you all do things here. Logic is rampant. Which is hard to say about most boards. Most are bro science farmers market.

Just wanted to throw props. And hope to build a fam here.

Now. Who's set is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome brother. Lot of well rounded knowledge here bro a lot of common sense as well.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Welcome bro. There's a lot knowledge and experience here

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Anyone addicted to this game for your phone called war friends. Omg I'm so addicted. It's like call of duty for your phone.

But I will say I've joined a few boards. And banned from a couple. Ha ha. I really like the way you all do things here. Logic is rampant. Which is hard to say about most boards. Most are bro science farmers market.

Now. Who's set is it?

We appreciate that bro! Thank you. Glad to have you here as part of the family

Now. Who's set is it?

Aaaaaaaaaaand it's my set, I'm curling in the squat rack.....just the bar.

Welcome aboard bro, best board around. Deff a family.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I threaded you... please read and welcome to the board is due. However we need to clarify a few things cordially of course.

What would you like to clearify. I'm pretty clear.

Clearly stubborn it seems. If you read the thread you'll see what. Now let's be adults and humor me by doing so, or continue to negate certain things I pointed out and continue to address only the picked portions you did address.

Clearly stubborn it seems. If you read the thread you'll see what. Now let's be adults and humor me by doing so, or continue to negate certain things I pointed out and continue to address only the picked portions you did address.

I'd prefer if you specifically tell me what we need to sort. Since you are the one having the issue.

Can we speed this up cause I'm getting sleepy. And it's almost sex time with the girl

Top Bottom