napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BM Pharmaceuticals Testopin-100 napsgear.org

nscyzory

Just wanted to share my test numbers from Test Propionate i ordered from napsgear.org.......before i started my cycle my number was 658 after 6 weeks it was 3470 and thats just after 100mg eod taking it with Stan-Max from Maxtreme Pharma at 60mg a day ....This prop is the best I even took and , before i did a cycle of cypionate from my doctore at 200mg twice a week and my test number was 1865 started from 579......I will stay with Bm Pharmaceutical tests and orals i always take from Alpha Pharma or Maxtreme Pharma with great results....napsgear.org takes 10-14 days for shipment and they have great discounts .....I strongly recommend it .

Did you have a typo? Think you meant to put. 100-140 days

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Just wanted to share my test numbers from Test Propionate i ordered from napsgear.org.......before i started my cycle my number was 658 after 6 weeks it was 3470 and thats just after 100mg eod taking it with Stan-Max from Maxtreme Pharma at 60mg a day ....This prop is the best I even took and , before i did a cycle of cypionate from my doctore at 200mg twice a week and my test number was 1865 started from 579......I will stay with Bm Pharmaceutical tests and orals i always take from Alpha Pharma or Maxtreme Pharma with great results....napsgear.org takes 10-14 days for shipment and they have great discounts .....I strongly recommend it .

Why the fuk are you promoting a source that is not a sponsor on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom