domestic-supply
        
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition
        
napsgear
samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Blow off steam

  1. #1

    Blow off steam

    We all live in sure a strict regimen.

    But what do you guys do to blow off steam. Or decide you know I'm just gonna fuck off all day and do whatever I want eat whatever I want.

    Let's hear some stuff about the enjoyable side of life.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    I blow off steam by lifting usually lol.... I guess playing video games also but I don't play that much. And watching YouTube videos!


    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by xamijay View Post
    I blow off steam by lifting usually lol.... I guess playing video games also but I don't play that much. And watching YouTube videos!


    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    I mean steam like with gf or wife or family. Or something not fitness related.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ILIFT2LIVE View Post
    I mean steam like with gf or wife or family. Or something not fitness related.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Usually I'll slam my gigantic 8 inch cock deep into my gf.


    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by xamijay View Post
    Usually I'll slam my gigantic 8 inch cock deep into my gf.


    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Ok well that could be fun. Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Throw them weights around. Take it out on them.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Shoot shit in my back yard.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Flanex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,077
    Quote Originally Posted by gear therapist View Post
    Shoot shit in my back yard.
    Same here > except replace "back yard" with "The range".

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Flanex View Post
    Same here > except replace "back yard" with "The range".
    Nice. That sounds fun


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    I sit on my deck and look at this



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •