napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Bloods

Specimen

So I was planning on getting bloods done in the coming weeks but privatemdlabs and labsmd dont provide services for residents in NY/NJ. Any advice on where else I should look or what I should do?

Well that sucks. Big brother will not let you manage YOUR health.

Maybe a friend in CT or PA? Use their address??

UNBELIEVABLE. I feel like there might be issues if i get blood drawn in one state then have the results mailed to another. I might be due for bloodwork from my doctor so Ill give him a call and see if i can get a few additions to the panel

So I was planning on getting bloods done in the coming weeks but privatemdlabs and labsmd dont provide services for residents in NY/NJ. Any advice on where else I should look or what I should do?
I've heard that before about there. It's kinda fucked up and I have no idea why its,like that. I don't know how close you are to a different state but I know others that have done that

UNBELIEVABLE. I feel like there might be issues if i get blood drawn in one state then have the results mailed to another. I might be due for bloodwork from my doctor so Ill give him a call and see if i can get a few additions to the panel

They dont mail then they email them. Just schedule one in pa and go there for the draw and your email is fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

go to either CT or PA. I use an address in CT purchase a gift card on Privatelabs MD

I live in jersey you can use cractus medical they are cheap you can go to the nearest lab corp

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

go to either CT or PA. I use an address in CT purchase a gift card on Privatelabs MD
I wonder if that will work have u ever tried that before? I know when I go to lab Corp and my doctor writes a script for blood work they ask me to ID

I wonder if that will work have u ever tried that before? I know when I go to lab Corp and my doctor writes a script for blood work they ask me to ID

No ID at the lab Corp in CT. If they do I tell them my drivers license is in NY due to work purposes and I also have a home in NY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom