napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Blood Work Interpretations.

Boston-George

Could somebody knowledgeable weigh in with their $0.02.

So a few weeks ago I posted a thread where I was considering ending my cycle early due to injuries. However, I have managed to work around my injuries and decided to keep going.

Below is the cycle information, I would really like insight from experienced members. I have done my own research , and am under the impression that my test may be low for what I am taking as well as the length that I have been on.

Cycle Information:

Test Cyp 300mg a week

Week 8 of 12

Bloodwork taken 5 days after last pin

12.5 arimidex eod

For those having trouble or too lazy to open the pdf, here ya go:

Testosterone, Serum 1286 HIGH

Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH <0.2 LOW 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01

FSH, Serum
FSH 0.2 LOW 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01

Estradiol 13.9

I have just begun taking 1k iu of hcg , though this was done after the test was taken. I intend to take 1k IU of hcg for the last for weeks of the cycle before beginning pct.

Attachments

• Bloodwork results.pdf
    6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
OTL,

5 days before bloodwork

5 days after pin is pretty long. So you could expect that the test number is on the lower end of your blood levels. It would be higher had you gotten bloods sooner after you pin. Your E2 is pretty low, EOD is too often to be taking your AI.

I would recommend pinning Cyp twice a week for more stable blood levels. You don't have to but as you can see by your blood work you'll have a significant drop by the time you pin again.

Top Bottom