napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Blood work

cvostreetglide

I'm taking test cy 1cc of 200mg every 10 days. 2ius of hgh and 12.5 arm e3days. Here is my numbers. Estridiol is 44.7, testosterone T is 1136, shbg 17.9, free test 35, TSH 2.18. Feel pretty good, libido isn't where I want it. So what do I need to look at doing to get that going strong again? I'm 51yo, 6'3" 235lbs, around 15% BF just a good guess though without doing a test. I workout 3 days a week and i'm adding some cardio and working on the diet. Just that libido needs to pick up.

Only thing I see off hand is E2 is a bit high bring it down to around 30 and it should help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

need that E in the mid 20's. I'm same age and that's where I feel best and function like a race horse.

I'm taking test cy 1cc of 200mg every 10 days. 2ius of hgh and 12.5 arm e3days. Here is my numbers. Estridiol is 44.7, testosterone T is 1136, shbg 17.9, free test 35, TSH 2.18. Feel pretty good, libido isn't where I want it. So what do I need to look at doing to get that going strong again? I'm 51yo, 6'3" 235lbs, around 15% BF just a good guess though without doing a test. I workout 3 days a week and i'm adding some cardio and working on the diet. Just that libido needs to pick up.

How do you feel? I personally like me e2 from 17-30. Are you on trt? Is this your first time on test ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been 6 days since the last injection. Should I go to eod on the 12.5 of armisini? Thanks for the input.

Do you have a doctor monitoring your bloods? 1100's is fairly high for 6 days after injection for a TRT dose. Also 10 days is on the long side between injections. Part of the problem may be from the rollercoaster your hormones are going through with a large infrequent injection.

If you're keeping everything the same, I would imagine the 12.5 eod of aromasin would be a good starting adjustment to address your elevated E.

If you're continuing to have issues you may need to look at DHT as that can play a role in libido.

Do you have a doctor monitoring your bloods? 1100's is fairly high for 6 days after injection for a TRT dose. Also 10 days is on the long side between injections. Part of the problem may be from the rollercoaster your hormones are going through with a large infrequent injection.

If you're keeping everything the same, I would imagine the 12.5 eod of aromasin would be a good starting adjustment to address your elevated E.

If you're continuing to have issues you may need to look at DHT as that can play a role in libido.

How would one go about correcting DHT? Just curious?

Yes I have been doing test for about 4 years for trt. My doc doesnt like it to get that high but I feel better at 900+ level. I'm going to get that e down. I'm curious as well about the DHT? Taking the aromasin eod how long should I do that for? Thanks again

try adding Proviron 50-75mg ed
it can help lower your estradiol a bit and it also gives the libido a boost
you would be wise to split your test dose into e5d
btw...1100 mid injection is too bigh for long term trt
lower you dose....split your dose to e4 or 5 days...Aim for 900ng/dL
it too will belp lower your estradiol

you feel better now at 1100. because you are converting a bit of the test to estradiol
reduce hour estradiol and and a lower serum testosterone level will give you the same available test as your higher dose

Last edited:
Top Bottom