Gear. Was running
1g test
700 tren
500 mast

Pinned 200mg sust 36hr prior to draw

733 total test
206 free test.

this is sad..

That's very low for what you're running. I see you have those normas ready to go though.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

When you say "your chef's gear" Do you mean a buddy of yours is brewing the stuff you are running? His raws must suck.

When you say "your chef's gear" Do you mean a buddy of yours is brewing the stuff you are running? His raws must suck.

Yes in another thread he said he was on a buddies gear

PHURIOUS

I hit those numbers on 10-12mg test prop per day. 70-84mg week. There are many good sources here with bloods to show. It makes no sense to use a buddy. Friend or not, it's your health we are talking about. Plus, an overpriced vial of really good and we'll dosed oil is far more appealing than a free bottle of questionable or way under dosed product.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Got my blood test results on my chefs
Gear. Was running
1g test
700 tren
500 mast

Pinned 200mg sust 36hr prior to draw

733 total test
206 free test.

this is sad..

That's really really bad. 200mg test C on my TRT puts me around 900 TT

I hit those numbers on 10-12mg test prop per day. 70-84mg week. There are many good sources here with bloods to show. It makes no sense to use a buddy. Friend or not, it's your health we are talking about. Plus, an overpriced vial of really good and we'll dosed oil is far more appealing than a free bottle of questionable or way under dosed product.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

He was on that gear before he joined here.

PHURIOUS

He better drop that buddy.

Believe me I am!! He tried coming up with a bunch of bullshit why my numbers are lower so I told him I'm gonna switch labs and do bloods again and show him the numbers. Then I'm gonna ask him for my $ back.

there is no excuse for that... there is nothing he can say to cover the fact that he's selling counterfeit shit... that's a typical douche bag doing that shit... people that do this are just flat out scum... what did he think, you would not not run bloods? fucking douche... people like that deserve an ass beating, seriously

I dont even understand why you woukd underdose test. Its so cheap. Unless u dont know what ur doing and ur equations are way off

PHURIOUS

140 cyp put me at 1177 10 days after injection! Damn those numbers. Hope you can get some cash back lol. Especially if you KNOW the guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom