napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Blends

Cjohnson547 said:
Any plans in the future to make blends like test/tren/mast or custom?

I'm sure that is a possibility. I actually do love a blend of Mast//Tren/Test myself. The only issue is finding a ratio that will work well for the majority, since everyone likes to dose things differently. The benefit of blends obvipushy can be to cut down on cost, as well as cutting down on oil volume.

RickRock said:
Cjohnson547 said:

I'm sure that is a possibility. I actually do love a blend of Mast//Tren/Test myself. The only issue is finding a ratio that will work well for the majority, since everyone likes to dose things differently. The benefit of blends obvipushy can be to cut down on cost, as well as cutting down on oil volume.

Yea I really like the idea of injecting lower volume. Should be starting my first test/tren cycle next week. My next cycle I would like to add mast depending on results. But the thought of 3ccs. Yikes!!

Cjohnson547 said:
RickRock said:
Cjohnson547 said:

Yea I really like the idea of injecting lower volume. Should be starting my first test/tren cycle next week. My next cycle I would like to add mast depending on results. But the thought of 3ccs. Yikes!!

Lol, well 3cc injections are pretty much the norm for me now during my blasts. I run out of room in the barrel so I go to more frequent injections now to keep up with the volume requirements haha. Starting Monday I will be at 8ccs a week, (4ccs Masteron, 3ccs Tren, 1cc Test) and in another month I may add another cc of Tren going to a full 9ccs a week

RickRock said:
Cjohnson547 said:
RickRock said:
"Cjohnson547" said:

Lol, well 3cc injections are pretty much the norm for me now during my blasts. I run out of room in the barrel so I go to more frequent injections now to keep up with the volume requirements haha. Starting Monday I will be at 8ccs a week, (4ccs Masteron, 3ccs Tren, 1cc Test) and in another month I may add another cc of Tren going to a full 9ccs a week

Jesus that's a lot. Is that ace and prop? If so, do you prefer test lower? Is was going to do test 100mg/tren 100mg eod, but contemplating dropping test to 50 or 70 eod

Cjohnson547 said:
RickRock said:
Cjohnson547 said:
RickRock said:
"Cjohnson547" said:

Jesus that's a lot. Is that ace and prop? If so, do you prefer test lower? Is was going to do test 100mg/tren 100mg eod, but contemplating dropping test to 50 or 70 eod

No, that's all long esters. I'll be at 600 Tren, 800 Masteron, and 300 Test per week

I like the "idea" of blends but they are just never dosed appropriately... Just like you see with rick's cycle... see how different the dosing is on them.. for me, i would be running masteron at 800 mg week week and test in the 250 range so it goes for a significant discrepency in dosing... i know if you are one that keeps everything to a minimum then it might be good for you but i personally prefer to keep things separate, get the best possible product of each and run them how i want... that's just me though and everyone has their own way etc... for me, it just seems more logical etc... it also depends on WHAT the blend is... some blends are far easier to make, far more accurate and don't require extra dosing... it really just depends on the formula and user preference...

Top Bottom