dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin

Bitcoin

Hey guys I'm looking for another source that uses Bitcoin for transactions. I've had great experience with pharmacom and using Bitcoin. Just curious if anyone knows of any other sources that except Bitcoin as payment?

Do you use circle and send to blockchain and then to source? I'm slowly learning how to use BTC and am always interested in how people do it. Thanks.

I use circle and coinbase to buy my Bitcoin. But not to send to my source. I send my bitcoins to a wallet that you can set up anonymously. My current favorite wallet that does that is blocktrail.

Yea, blocktrail sounds like blockchain, same deal.

I need too reasearch this more been putting it off faster than cash in mail and cheaper than money gram just confusing
    BIOTECH LABS REP
    PM ME FOR PRICE USE CODE GJ10 TO SAVE 10 PERCENT

Hi guys,
    We have a tutorial which is extremely helpful. Check it out at: http://pharmacomstore.org/bitcoin/

thank you!

Robolics takes bitcoin

Quote Originally Posted by Tec_def View Post
    I use circle and coinbase to buy my Bitcoin. But not to send to my source. I send my bitcoins to a wallet that you can set up anonymously. My current favorite wallet that does that is blocktrail.
    or you could buy the BTC through an offshore exchange like Bitstamp then transfer the coins to another offshore exchange like BTC-E to add another safety level
    BTC-E is outside the jurisdiction of US financial regulations
    unlike coinbase or circle which may as well be using paypal

Robolics takes Bitcoin and he knows a lot of the in and outs of it.

Discount code "5DC" saves you 5% off at Roids24.com.
    Roids24 Superior product for superior athletes. Code 5DC at checkout for 5% off your order total.

SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Gymjunkie38 View Post
    I need too reasearch this more been putting it off faster than cash in mail and cheaper than money gram just confusing
    Once you sit and research it just a little, it will all make sense. It seems daunting but it's all quite basic. Just make sure you select a good wallet and stick with the right currencies.

Discount code "5DC" saves you 5% off at Roids24.com.
    Roids24 Superior product for superior athletes. Code 5DC at checkout for 5% off your order total.

SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world.