napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Bitcoin

Tec_def

Hey guys I'm looking for another source that uses Bitcoin for transactions. I've had great experience with pharmacom and using Bitcoin. Just curious if anyone knows of any other sources that except Bitcoin as payment?

Do you use circle and send to blockchain and then to source? I'm slowly learning how to use BTC and am always interested in how people do it. Thanks.

I use circle and coinbase to buy my Bitcoin. But not to send to my source. I send my bitcoins to a wallet that you can set up anonymously. My current favorite wallet that does that is blocktrail.

I need too reasearch this more been putting it off faster than cash in mail and cheaper than money gram just confusing

I use circle and coinbase to buy my Bitcoin. But not to send to my source. I send my bitcoins to a wallet that you can set up anonymously. My current favorite wallet that does that is blocktrail.

or you could buy the BTC through an offshore exchange like Bitstamp then transfer the coins to another offshore exchange like BTC-E to add another safety level
BTC-E is outside the jurisdiction of US financial regulations
unlike coinbase or circle which may as well be using paypal

Robolics takes Bitcoin and he knows a lot of the in and outs of it.

Discount code "5DC" saves you 5% off at Roids24.com.

I need too reasearch this more been putting it off faster than cash in mail and cheaper than money gram just confusing

Once you sit and research it just a little, it will all make sense. It seems daunting but it's all quite basic. Just make sure you select a good wallet and stick with the right currencies.

You could do what robo mentioned or go with a different currency like monero or dash coin which is truly anonymous and convert it to a Bitcoin.
BTC-E is easy though and since they are offshore they can't really touch you or get in your business. There are a few ways around it.

The biggest confusion for me was there was so many differant options for wallets and places too go through I wasnt sure witch one too use and just seemed really complicated

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

You kinda gotta play with w few of them and see what works best for you. I like btc-e and blockchain. Also like dark wallet but for other reasons. DW doesn't have an app though so I got use my laptop.

If they continue to regulate the value popularity will shoot way down. People are already jumping to other wallets.

If you want really good info like legit info look up "the daily decrypt" on YouTube. That chick will school you on bitcoin.

They are not required to do business just because you have dollars or legal tender. If they don't like the fact that you are trying to pay in pennies, they don't have to accept it

I don't understand how it work but don't you guys worry about the value dropping before you are able to transfer the funds? Or is that not how it works...it just seems so unstable.

Download coinbase on your phone and you can start trading fairly easily. Do a lot of research and begin trading in alt coins or just use coinbase to invest. The fluctuations in the pricing is the draw right now, lots of pump and dumps going on.

Top Bottom