napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Bitcoin

wickjaharder

How do I use this? The bitcoin wallet wants you to give info about address age ect. But adding a prepaid debit card does not. Once I set up how do I send bitcoins?

There are PLENTY of online videos/tutorials on how to buy, send and receive bitcoin. I know it may seem complicated, but once you do some research it's pretty straightforward. Good luck!

I use coinbase to buy bitcoin, you link your bank account to it and then you can send bitcoin by simply typing in a bitcoin address. Which is provided to you from the receiver of the funds. But yeah go to coinbase.com and research it takes a couple of days to actually recieve the bitcoin in your account

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Agreed about Coinbase. It's very easy to use, great UI. You can choose to buy with a bank card or bank account. The amount you can purchase per week is restricted for a bit, but with consistent purchases your limit will increase.

I connected with a Bro through localbitcoins that I meet face to face when ever I need BC. I have his direct number and I keep my wallet at blockchain...never had a problem...

Top Bottom