napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Bitcoin

klausisbad

I have gone full retard in trying to find a bitcoin source that doesnt charge an insane amount, or have limits. Any recommendations for one to use for the techonologically behind person lol?

That shouldn't be to hard! I use Localbitcoins.com :) just do a quick google search and you'll get lots of alternatives

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

I use "coin base". It's an app I found in the Google play store.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Coinbase is the worse they cancel account on the dime. Becareful with them as they are affiliated with LE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know. I haven't had any issues. Been with then for almost a year now. Thank You.
Coinbase is the worse they cancel account on the dime. Becareful with them as they are affiliated with LE

Good to know. I haven't had any issues. Been with then for almost a year now. Thank You.

Yeah man they closed my account for suspicious activity and and bunch of other members. Just becareful

Yeah man they closed my account for suspicious activity and and bunch of other members. Just becareful

What suspicious activity was that? LOL..........[emoji12]

Coinbase is garbage
Use an off shore exchange that is totally out of reach of US financial regulations
Bitstamp or BTC-E

if you use a US based exchange you may as well be using paypal as far as privacy goes

I signed up to local bitcoins just now.Watched their tutorial & I'm still fuckin clueless LOL.

I wish someone could explain it to me in single syllable words like I'm a fuckin retard just so I can FINALLY get it.(I realise that was pretty damn offensive in this day & age)

I use Bitcoin as well and never had a single issue. Maybe they are better now??

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I had problems with coinbase closing my account as well. Technically, I should have been able to transfer my funds from the closed account, but was never able to successfully do so. Still pissed about that 6 months later.

I had problems with coinbase closing my account as well. Technically, I should have been able to transfer my funds from the closed account, but was never able to successfully do so. Still pissed about that 6 months later.

Weird. I was able to easily transfer both the US$ and bitcoin I had. Hope you didn't lose much, I would've been pissed as I had invested a fair bit into bitcoin.

I wish someone could explain it to me in single syllable words like I'm a fuckin retard just so I can FINALLY get it.(I realise that was pretty damn offensive in this day & age)

Same...

These people on LocalBitcoin are asking for pictures of IDs or bank statements. No thanks. Others are jacking up the exchange rate.

Top Bottom