domestic-supply
        
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition
        
napsgear
samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: biotech purchase experience

  1. #1

    biotech purchase experience

    It's always a pleasure to do business with biotech labs. Although it was a bit of awhile to get in contact with him, everything went smooth and fast. I hope his caber is good as his price!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by stets View Post
    It's always a pleasure to do business with biotech labs. Although it was a bit of awhile to get in contact with him, everything went smooth and fast. I hope his caber is good as his price!!!
    Glad to hear everything went well bro. Keep us updated on your thoughts on that caber. I've only heard incredible things from everyone that has used it!

  3. #3
    +1.... About to get some of this caber as well.... Following to see how it works for you.

  4. #4
    Glad it all worked out brother. Can't wait to hear how your run goes!
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***






  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnapper812006 View Post
    +1.... About to get some of this caber as well.... Following to see how it works for you.
    Won't be starting till February and I'm going to keep it on hand till I need. Hoping I don't need since my deca dose would be low

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by stets View Post
    Won't be starting till February and I'm going to keep it on hand till I need. Hoping I don't need since my deca dose would be low
    What dosage of deca will you be running?

  7. #7
    How is there caber priced never ran it so difficult too find and expensive as hell and I dont get prolactin issues much ran prami twice and the sides are awfull even micro dose before bed makes me feel like shit cant handle that stuff gonna runna deca pretty high next cycle might get some

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymjunkie38 View Post
    How is there caber priced never ran it so difficult too find and expensive as hell and I dont get prolactin issues much ran prami twice and the sides are awfull even micro dose before bed makes me feel like shit cant handle that stuff gonna runna deca pretty high next cycle might get some
    Check your PMs bro. Sent you a price list

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    What dosage of deca will you be running?
    Only 200 or 250 depending on the source I go

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by stets View Post
    Only 200 or 250 depending on the source I go
    Ok bro. I was just curious. Heading into the 250 range and up is where I would certainly add the caber in for sure

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •