napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BGS TNE, TRNE, Anadrol blend.

TX TERROR

Ok...

So I thought I was done with AAS for a while but a couple last minute things are still around for me to try >:)

Now this one is from BGS. He has a blend I have the awesome opportunity to try. Its 50mg TNE 25mg TRNE 25mg Anadrol.
Like wtf right?! Well I am super stoked about it. I just got it last night and got to pin it about 10 min ago.

Not going to Lie I was fucking terrified because of the Tren no ester. That shit burns. This BGS stuff has a little bite no doubt. Cant deny that. But it is actually really really smooth for what it is. I could easily inject this every day.

His shipping and what not was great of course. Packed well and all, no worries there.
Plan to hit a good workout tonight. I will keep you posted. Had a really shitty week so I'm ready to seriously destroy some shit. Forcing myself to go lift tonight.

This is a mean ass combo. Tren makes me a fuckin animal to so I know that TRNE would have me feelin savage. Def post back big dogg

Why do you say that bro?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Gotta handle more important stuff for a bit. Then Il he back on in no time. Till then Il just make a massive stock pile lol. Have it waiting and ready.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The pump is certainly unreal. I bet my BP. Is sky high. I did 1ML.
I ended up leaving the gym a little early honestly because I really just can't fucking move after about 3 sets of each excersise.

Don't feel incredibly pissed off or anything. Not sweating realy. Definitly short of breath though.

Yeahhhhhhh on the BGS train... Igg has the right idea adding some extra Tne TRNE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a sick blend. Keep those updates flowing.

Gotta handle more important stuff for a bit. Then Il he back on in no time. Till then Il just make a massive stock pile lol. Have it waiting and ready.

I spoke with TX and I wanted to wish you brother good luck with ur journey go get it bro it's a right step in the right direction. You will def like it and I don't see the reason why you couldn't do that long term. Good luck brother!!! Keep me posted!!![emoji123][emoji123][emoji123]

Work out is fucking great. The pumps are ridiculous lol. And then you just feel like a beast for a good 2 hours. Only doing 1cc at a time still. Id be afraid to go higher at this point.

Honestly man, I hate you, cuz now I'm gonna have to place another order

I still cant get over the stuff. Its seriously the best thing I have used pre workout.
I run BGS TNE in water and oil. Half and half in the same syringe pre workout. I get so aggressive and I can workout twice as long. Love the stuff.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom