napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BGS is on point

LouisVillan502

4 days after i placed order it arrived smoothly. Thats the fastest ive ever seen package arrive. After arrival i went str8 to business. I must say test cyp and tren is smoothest i could have ever imagined. No comparison to last lab i used. Big ups to 9th wonder. Much appreciated my brother. Will be placing another order tonight. Had a party foul and dropped test bottle. It was destroyed to say the least. Bad thing was it was in the middle of gym walking from locker rm to tanning bed. Lmao slippery when wet. Big oil mark. Whoops

So glad to hear that you are satisfied. 9th and BGS do an amazing job. We have a great team and we appreciate the recognition we get from clients like you. Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

So glad to hear that you are satisfied. 9th and BGS do an amazing job. We have a great team and we appreciate the recognition we get from clients like you. Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Hands down best service and smoothest gear ive ever had. Already placing another order. It just amazes me the difference from lab to lab. Honestly bro. No pip at all and i usually get pip bad. Totally amazed. Ill keep u up to date with results.

4 days after i placed order it arrived smoothly. Thats the fastest ive ever seen package arrive. After arrival i went str8 to business. I must say test cyp and tren is smoothest i could have ever imagined. No comparison to last lab i used. Big ups to 9th wonder. Much appreciated my brother. Will be placing another order tonight. Had a party foul and dropped test bottle. It was destroyed to say the least. Bad thing was it was in the middle of gym walking from locker rm to tanning bed. Lmao slippery when wet. Big oil mark. Whoops

Thanks for the plug big dogg.

Hands down best service and smoothest gear ive ever had. Already placing another order. It just amazes me the difference from lab to lab. Honestly bro. No pip at all and i usually get pip bad. Totally amazed. Ill keep u up to date with results.

Hey bud!!! As u can see u will not be disappointed with the products what so ever!!! They are the best as what they do!!! IWGF will always take care of you no matter what. He will always come thru for u brother. Btw!!! Dude really ??? Breaking a vial in the gym!!! Seriously???? U got mad skills!!! Lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom