napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BGS and Pharma Lady TD

MarkD

Great service from both sources. Pharma Lady got her package here in 3 days which is amazing for an international source. BGS never disappoints per usual, great gear...one of my go to domestic sources.

PL has to have a connect at the customs hub for how fast she gets everything to your door. 3 days intl is insane

Glad you're happy and received everything. Let us know whenever you need anything else in the future.

Absolutely amazing. My man NY with Valhalla is up there too. Give him another few months to be fully up and these will be the only 3 sources anyone needs.

It's nice to have reliable go to options that are consistent. It's rare but that's what's nice about the culture of this community. People really do I have solid sources to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PL has to have a connect at the customs hub for how fast she gets everything to your door. 3 days intl is insane

I have had many packs from suppliers come in 3 days. Different carriers work differently and have very different TA. EMS is probably the worst. PL may do overnight or something because she is IMPRESSIVE to say the least

Top Bottom