napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BGS injectable Tbol?

DT97

I thought I read somewhere on here that BGS now carries an injectable tbol. If so, will it have to be taken ED like the caps? If not how often?

We've taken it off of the list. I have some personal that I've been hoarding though. I really like it for pre work out.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Yessir..im on my 2nd week of the tbol..so i kno its ginna be kickn in real soon...??? Im popping 25mg every 12 hrs jus to keep it in my system since half life is rnd 16 hrs..is that coo or eat the whole 50mg hr b4 workout?

Yessir..im on my 2nd week of the tbol..so i kno its ginna be kickn in real soon...??? Im popping 25mg every 12 hrs jus to keep it in my system since half life is rnd 16 hrs..is that coo or eat the whole 50mg hr b4 workout?

I always split my doses as close to 12 hours as possible (AM and PM doses) to keep levels as stable as possible. Some people drop their full dose PWO. In theory, splitting doses will give a more constant stable level of hormone in the blood. In real world application, I am not sure how much of a difference you would notice between the two methods. Someone more knowledgeable would have to answer that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always split my doses as close to 12 hours as possible (AM and PM doses) to keep levels as stable as possible. Some people drop their full dose PWO. In theory, splitting doses will give a more constant stable level of hormone in the blood. In real world application, I am not sure how much of a difference you would notice between the two methods. Someone more knowledgeable would have to answer that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thnx bro!!

Day 10 was magic number for me at 50mg/day (split dose 25am, 25 early pm). It creeps up after 1st week but after day 10 it was
no doubt - then the effin back pumps :( Oh well.

Side note: BGS DBOL 25/day I really really loved. Came on so strong and smooth and loved it.

Day 10 was magic number for me at 50mg/day (split dose 25am, 25 early pm). It creeps up after 1st week but after day 10 it was
no doubt - then the effin back pumps :( Oh well.

Side note: BGS DBOL 25/day I really really loved. Came on so strong and smooth and loved it.

I'm tempted to do his dbol or anadrol next. Glad it's treating you well bro and thanks for the update. Helps others like me make decisions.

Top Bottom