napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BGS gear is back

palladium

I just wanted to introduce BGS to the Isarms board. Some people will remember us from other boards. We strive to conduct ourselves in a professional manner and provide the best gear possible. I will be the rep for BGS and I will be handling most inquiries.

We are domestic and serve the lower 48 states only.

$300 minimum. Serious inquires only

email [email protected]

Attachments

• 26219819_10214964507002254_6891928007993748203_n.jpg
    26219819_10214964507002254_6891928007993748203_n.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
I remember BGS from back in the day. Glad to see you back. That's a pretty steep minimum by the way. Hopefully it won't stay that way too long.

Inj preworkouts were the shit from BGS. I used several items before working for Robo.
Glad to see he’s back.

I used BGS a few times when 9th wonder was two. I have to say the service was the fastest I ever had And i got great results out of there test and tren. Hopefully you use same oils and the 20mgs. The pop was nonexistent. Great products and service.

I used BGS a few times when 9th wonder was two. I have to say the service was the fastest I ever had And i got great results out of there test and tren. Hopefully you use same oils and the 20mgs. The pop was nonexistent. Great products and service.

Everything is the same, love me some BGS!

Just wanted to give Palladium and BGS a shout out! Used to use BGS with 9th and can definitely tell you the gear is just is good as it used to be! Been on his winny for about ten days and am already drying up and strength is up slightly on my lifts....Just put in another order....oh and shipping was quick as hell per usual!

Top Bottom