napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BGS - 1st Order Review

Iron4Life

Hello to all the members of our community. I am writing this review based on the buying experience and shipping/receiving of my first order, exactly as it happened. I am currently clearing my system of all the long esters from a 1 year run, therefore i have not yet used the BGS Test-E i received and cannot personally attest to the quality just yet. However, based on blood results from respected members like RedMorkai, i have zero doubt that it's quality gear.

So i placed the order with IWGF after seeing a lot of positive feedback and support for BGS. Correspondence through the process was excellent. I'm pretty sure IWGF is quite busy, but he takes the time to answer any inquiry you send his way. He did briefly confuse my order with another when responding to a question(which was rectified), but that tells me BGS is blowing up, as they well should. At one point, after i had sent him the payment info, he had not yet confirmed receipt, but he offered to ship my order that same day.

BGS as a company seems to value order processing very seriously and IWGF has an iron grip on this important component of business. The order was split into two deliveries but all products were received within 2 or 3 days of shipping. Shipping method was utilitarian and acceptable for its purpose. I am two days into a pharma ancillary i got from them and the results are very quick. Also, i received two extra boxes of another item i ordered. That was a big surprise and a very gracious gesture from a UGL because it made me feel like a valued customer and not just a cash dispenser. Thank you, IWGF and BGS.

Overall, my first experience with BGS has been smooth and hassle-free, and their service has gone beyond my expectations. I can't wait to try their gear for my next cycle and will review that as well. Thanks for your time, everyone.

Hello to all the members of our community. I am writing this review based on the buying experience and shipping/receiving of my first order, exactly as it happened. I am currently clearing my system of all the long esters from a 1 year run, therefore i have not yet used the BGS Test-E i received and cannot personally attest to the quality just yet. However, based on blood results from respected members like RedMorkai, i have zero doubt that it's quality gear.

So i placed the order with IWGF after seeing a lot of positive feedback and support for BGS. Correspondence through the process was excellent. I'm pretty sure IWGF is quite busy, but he takes the time to answer any inquiry you send his way. He did briefly confuse my order with another when responding to a question(which was rectified), but that tells me BGS is blowing up, as they well should. At one point, after i had sent him the payment info, he had not yet confirmed receipt, but he offered to ship my order that same day.

BGS as a company seems to value order processing very seriously and IWGF has an iron grip on this important component of business. The order was split into two deliveries but all products were received within 2 or 3 days of shipping. Shipping method was utilitarian and acceptable for its purpose. I am two days into a pharma ancillary i got from them and the results are very quick. Also, i received two extra boxes of another item i ordered. That was a big surprise and a very gracious gesture from a UGL because it made me feel like a valued customer and not just a cash dispenser. Thank you, IWGF and BGS.

Overall, my first experience with BGS has been smooth and hassle-free, and their service has gone beyond my expectations. I can't wait to try their gear for my next cycle and will review that as well. Thanks for your time, everyone.
Thanks so much for the review. I'm glad we could get you squared away. It was a pleasure. Keep us posted on your progress. The test e is smooth. That is my go to now.

Just a note, we ship pharma gear from a different place than UGL gear so most clients will get 2 packages. Thanks again.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Great to hear expectations were exceeded. IWGF and BGS are very valuable resources with great gear. Enjoy your cycle my man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot, everyone. I hope BGS and crew stay around for a long time to come. When I do my next blast, it will be BGS Test-E 500mg/wk. I will certainly do a review on the results, both physical stats and bloodwork(could use some advice on this one, most economic but accurate resource). Stay strong, brothers.

Not sure how I ever missed this thread. Glad my blood results were able to give you comfort in mind.

Have you a had chance to try the gear yet?

I'm sure the Test E is as good as the Cyp; which is great. I'm probably the biggest BGS fanboy on the site. You won't be disappointed.

I'm sure the Test E is as good as the Cyp; which is great. I'm probably the biggest BGS fanboy on the site. You won't be disappointed.

I personally haven't tried the test E yet... I've been running a TRT dose of Prop and love it. I'll try test E my next big run cause I've hear allot of guys love it.

Not sure how I ever missed this thread. Glad my blood results were able to give you comfort in mind.

Have you a had chance to try the gear yet?

hey Red, hope you've been well. i certainly have had a chance to try it, brother! currently, i'm about 8 weeks or so into the cycle, and i'm running 500mg/wk of BGS test-e. i've been meaning to get bloods but lately have been buried with project deadlines at work and i just haven't gotten around to it. worked an event today, for example. had to be there at 7:30AM and i got out and back home a short while ago. so i've worked this past week, this weekend, and i'm back to work tomorrow, so 2 weeks straight, no days off, just to give you some idea. i've been religious with my workouts(since i do it at night after work) and diet. doing the math, i have gained a solid 6 lbs lean(no water weight, no fat) while dropping 2% body fat(about 4lbs in total). i'm much bigger all around, defined, and the musculature has undeniably taken the next level look. i've been on 15mg aromasin ED for the past 2 weeks(Federal Pharma), and though it's keeping my dry and cut, i am backing off to EOD because i can definitely feel that my e2 has dipped a little too low. the Federal's aromasin is comparable to Pfizer's in potency. the pending blood test will confirm that with numbers. but the obvious telltale signs that it's legit are all there, so anyone needing aromasin, Federal is GTG. i will try to get labs in the next couple weeks, and will update once i do.

Top Bottom