napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Bgs

Biglexi

cda841f571b5a4d5d5cd877c9993784a.jpg

Boys and girls !!!! Superman just landed couple days ago. Quick and secure as always.
What you see here is just a begging of my prep for national level stage in CP however if I outgrow it so be it. I hope you guys remember my prep for my last two shows in October. I ran all BGS gear and got it the best shape of my life. Now working on putting more size as months nature blessed me with 6'2" frame so I need to put on at least 10 solid pounds and keep it. Mr Lexi is also getting ready for her Team U and Masters Nationals in figure. She has been running IWGF gear again for the past 5 weeks now and making great improvements. I'm sitting at 271 the heaviest I have ever been and the leanest I have ever been running just TRT dose and I can't be more excited. Chime in here if you want to follow our progress and we get closer to Team U and masters for the Mrs and me as I pack on more and more size maintaining health at the same time. You will be able to see how Mrs is changing in from of ur eyes week by week as I have never see her that committed before and maintaining her day job being a great mom and fantastic wife.
What do you say fellas???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to follow your progress and see where you can take this cycle. You already have such a great physique.

I would love to follow your progress and see where you can take this cycle. You already have such a great physique.

Thanks bud!!! I tell you what I am absolutely amazed how much I have improved since October being on a minimal dose test. Truly less is better. My coach who's name I don't want to say here is very much health oriented and spoke with him at length about the pros as he is still competing and is very much in the middle of it. Those guys do not take as much gear as you think they do!! Especially the top guys they really don't. I used to take quite a bit of gear and couldn't get far ahead. Now just minimal doses and body responds like never before.

In to follow bro. Keep us posted. Its great when both husband and wife support one another. Excited to see what you both accomplish

(Enrique)

Thanks bud!!! I tell you what I am absolutely amazed how much I have improved since October being on a minimal dose test. Truly less is better. My coach who's name I don't want to say here is very much health oriented and spoke with him at length about the pros as he is still competing and is very much in the middle of it. Those guys do not take as much gear as you think they do!! Especially the top guys they really don't. I used to take quite a bit of gear and couldn't get far ahead. Now just minimal doses and body responds like never before.

I agree. I think you reach a point with the dose where the side effects/general health begin to outweigh the benefits of increasing the dose. Both in life and body composition.

Can't wait to see how you progress. following for sure.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

You can never go wrong with BGS!! Nice haul Biglexi. Your going to kill ot

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Nice haul Biglexi. I couldn't agree with you more. I'm running a low TRT dose of BGS test P right now and feel awesome. couldn't be happier.. It's great to hear someone with so much experience like yourself make this statement cause I'm doing so much better and have way less sides. I've been having a hell of time getting AI dialed in at a higher dose of test but I think I may have it under control now that I'm within range. Definitely feeling the less is more statement.

IWGF and I were just talking about this earlier today.

622db5da572e1f81df9a7f894607add7.jpg
6efef7925ac8bfb0302f7617042b8f54.jpg
372dc2095fb56dad6bf5faec60a0ab04.jpg

4ffca26d292e08023f23846d8f66a02a.jpg

As promised. Couple of pix of me off season sitting at 274 in that pix taken two days ago. Running very minimal dose of test since the show in October very little slin and gh. Starting to ramp things up a bit and just added masteron to the mix again very little dose. I have never been that heavy in my life and that strong. As U know I ran BGS all the way to the show time and also when shut things down and stayed on it. I hope u remember my conditioning I came in if not maybe I drop a pix or two just a reminder. In the next couple of days I'll post pix of the Mrs who is getting ready for team U and masters nationals. U should be able to her ongoing progress all the way thru. Now don't rip this old guy apart too much !!! Be nice. Would very much welcome some ideas to improve my quad sweep. I just don't grow there much. Anyways for anybody who is still skeptical about BGS really no need. It's a very solid gear.

Damn bro @ 6'2 271 your a fucking beast Biglexi!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Following...you're already huge! I won't be challenging you to an arm wrestling match any time soon or in this lifetime!! LOL

Top Bottom