napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best brand of Cardarine??

Supaman1976

Hi Im thinking of trying Cardarine with my Test cyp and Winny stack.
What's the best dosage and brand
Thanks guys

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sorry bro.. Test cyp low dose at 250 a week and Winny 50mg a day..
5"11 196 40 years old
3rd cycle but first time Winny.
Probably 20 to 25% bf
Today is my 3rd day of Winny
Thanks

Just didn't post it. Yea all blood work in check
AI on hand and pct ready.
Yes I agree bf is high but figured I'd keep lifting and up the cardio.. Diet is better
Chicken shrimp and some steak.. Yams, sweet potatoes
Brown rice. Liver support started also

You probably already know that 20-25% BF is too high for safe and effective AAS use, so I won't say anything about that. But why would you spend your money on Winstrol at that bf %? But, to answer your question...Sarmsx is the only Sarms brand that will be recommended on this site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well. There's probably a lot of critique that some other members will have. But I'm not actually AAS experienced so I don't want to give advice when I am still preparing for my first cycle.

But your bf seems a little high.
Do you have pct prepared?
I figure 250mg test is low but do you have any ai on hand?
Are you running any liver support for winny?
Did you get bloodwork done?
It seems like you jumped into this without spending a lot of time researching first from the lack of info.

Winny can effect your lipids too I think. So cardarine is a good addition for sure.

You covered the issues

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

So smart thing would be keep my Winny and get BF down correct?
Then start back on the winny

OK just checked my bf% I was guessing before. But had it checked using the hand-held scanner. It's actually 14.7%
I apologize for not having that info, I didnt think it was that big of a deal breaker. Heres the BF scanned this am.
Now let me know what y'all think
Thanks.

The smart thing would be to really revamp your diet. I feel like diet first and foremost would help with your body fat and will help your lipids.
It feels like your relying on the drugs for most the work. Also I'm almost positive cardio helps with lipid profile health as well.
I would start taking fish oil too and try to cut out any processed sugars as well as saturated fats.

This is good advice to follow. Are you running any other supports? Winstrol is very toxic. You need to be running liver supports as well. Also, winstrol is usually used as a kickstart, or more commonly as a polisher at the end of a cycle. 4-6 weeks is the range. Honestly i think 6 weeks is a little long due to all the side effects to it. A lot of things need to be addressed when using it. What is your layout?

And just to add, it would be very very wise to monitor your BP. Winstrol had me up to 160/90 in a matter of 2-3 weeks. If you are going to run it, I would add COQ-10 and hawthorne berry into the mix to help alleviate that.

Bro www.sarmsx.com is the only source I would use and recommend

Let me help set this up for your goals

1-12 Test C 250mg per week
1-12 aromasin 6.25mg eod
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Your BF is too high IMO. I would run a SARMS stack first and drop it a good 5% min.

Checkout SARMSX. The best hands down my man.

I am on a lgd and gw stack. I was 20% bf and in 9 weeks I'm down to 16%. After the sarms cycle I'm going to do a test cyp cycle. I am very happy with my results and I suggest you do the same sarms then test.

I am on a lgd and gw stack. I was 20% bf and in 9 weeks I'm down to 16%. After the sarms cycle I'm going to do a test cyp cycle. I am very happy with my results and I suggest you do the same sarms then test.
very nice bro! excellent progress!

i would drop a few percent before you run any cycle.. or post a pic so we can tell you exactly where you are at...

you may want to consider starting with a sarms cutting stack first.. it would be far wiser to get yourself into top condition to get the most out of your steroid cycle...

sarmsx is the top of the line provider... i stand by them a million percent...

Top Bottom