napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Basicstero.com

ibleedoranbla

I just wanted to give a quick review of my experience so far with basicstero.com. This is a source I found from another board and they are currently running a great special right now until the end of May on their international line. They are a pharmacon reseller. I have never used pharmacon and I've heard rave reviews about their gear and also some not so rave reviews. My order is currently being shipped. So, I'll periodically update this as I get the gear and when I actually use it. I'm not planning on using the gear until next spring. However, I know this sponsor is running a great deal right now and they are also offering 250$ worth of gear to testers on other boards. So, if any of the mods are interested in checking them out, they may be a potential to bring here.

Never heard of them... Pharmacom in the other hand I have heard nothin but good things, but shit can change of night..

Re: RE: Re: Basicstero.com

9th Wonder said:
Never heard of them... Pharmacom in the other hand I have heard nothin but good things, but shit can change of night..
Yea, from what I understand, there are a lot of pharmacon resellers but basicstero claims that they are basically pharmacon and not really a reseller but actually an employee that works directly at pharmacon in China. They have also opened a domestic store but it's currently not stocked. Right now until the 31st of May they are running a special something like you spend over 100$ you get 39$ in free gear, spend over 200$ and you get 100$ in free gear and spend over 300 and you get 200$ in free gear. I spent 300$ and I have 500$ worth of gear coming.
KingWizard said:
Thanks for posting I'm gonna check them out
No prob, just trying to do my part.

Basic stereo is notorious for creating accounts to write fake reviews - as is "Darius" from pharmacon.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Olympus said:
Basic stereo is notorious for creating accounts to write fake reviews - as is "Darius" from pharmacon.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."
Well, I didn't know that. That sucks ass.

Thank you for posting the review... You will find out for yourself if reviews are real or not after use but just the thought of that does suck... however sometimes haters say things to implicate others as well so while it could be true, it may not be either... I know if you want someone credible to speak on this, Olympus is the KING of finding out people that have fake reviews as he does it for us here to make sure we know well ahead who to watch out for but let's wait and see on this one because i have heard good and bad... I never jump to conclusions until i know im getting honest feedback, which I know you will provide...

As a mod I'll never let a member slander you.. But best believe, I'll NEVER let a member be manipulated. That's why I'm here. To be THAT guy.

Olympus said:
As a mod I'll never let a member slander you.. But best believe, I'll NEVER let a member be manipulated. That's why I'm here. To be THAT guy.

That's why your on my team! I could not ask for more... You international fucking beast! :lol: You keep odd hours, even overseas... JUST LIKE ME!

Failed Labmax on Meso....seems this lab has a canibalization happening with multiple re sellers competing in the same boards. The price integrity will undoubtedly be a race to the bottom. I see this becoming a scammers dream as there will be so many re sellers...you won't be able to tell who's who.

BLOODLINE said:
Failed Labmax on Meso....seems this lab has a canibalization happening with multiple re sellers competing in the same boards. The price integrity will undoubtedly be a race to the bottom. I see this becoming a scammers dream as there will be so many re sellers...you won't be able to tell who's who.

Thank you for providing this information... This saves a lot of people head ache and issue and it also keeps them aware before making a decision... When the facts are laid out for everyone, it is still ultimately up to them on which way they go but they cannot ever say they were not told or misled because it is all here to review and decide...

This is why its so damn iimportant for ACCURATE reviews from everyone... It is also entirely possible and probable one could have a great experience and one may not... I know people that have loved certain food, electronics, etc... the list is endless and some that have had the worst experience ever with the same exact things... sometimes companies get worse or sometimes they improve... its the nature of all business... the companies with longevity do their best to stay on top, don't take short cuts and are ALWAYS honest, whether it is a good or bad situation... not covering things up and being honest goes a long way, even if an error is made... people deserve chances IF they make honest mistakes, acknowledge it and do whatever it takes to fix it however on the adverse, some just practice malice and have all around bad intentions (PRIME EXAMPLE at EVO) and they get the thrashing they deserve...

I read the thread regarding the labmax. It was just one failed test. The guy tested several compounds and they all passed but the var. The way I understand it as well is that the labmax test is not very accurate.

ibleedoranbla said:
I read the thread regarding the labmax. It was just one failed test. The guy tested several compounds and they all passed but the var. The way I understand it as well is that the labmax test is not very accurate.

This is also something I hear ALL THE TIME about the labmax so I am not sure on that? Some really stand by them and some say they are terrible... I really don't have a personal opinion on it myself but it definitely throws controversy into the mix... I wish I personally had a better answer to give guys... Sorry...

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:

This is also something I hear ALL THE TIME about the labmax so I am not sure on that? Some really stand by them and some say they are terrible... I really don't have a personal opinion on it myself but it definitely throws controversy into the mix... I wish I personally had a better answer to give guys... Sorry...
Well, I guess I'll find out. I got a hell of a deal, unless it's bunk, lol.

Labmax tests don't mean much IMO. They're helpful and all, but I still don't want to use a sources primo, even if it's real - if it's only 12% pure lol.

ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:

Well, I guess I'll find out. I got a hell of a deal, unless it's bunk, lol.

I hope that is not the case man but definitely keep us updated please!

Top Bottom