napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Balkan Testing

TX TERROR

This thread will provide various testing results on the Balkan brand. These tests may be compiled from various sources to provide general feedback on the Balkan brand.
I cant stress enough how I would like to keep this thread strictly to test results. If you have open comments keep it productive and to the point. Idc about personal opinions. This is for test results.

Balkan Simec test.
Nandrolone Deconate
eb09d73d4e181c4595fb9eb6e88b8e8a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Very nice.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first ever cycle used Balkan and I got excellent results. Their tbol and var were both on point, this was a long time back. Glad to see they are still producing good stuff.

I've heard bad things about them too, TX. But clearly it was bullshit rumors. The lab tests show the gear is solid!

What's funny is the company's that are supplied are just always going at it. They are the ones string shit up with eachother. User experience is solid.

From who? Its one of the most accurately and consistently dosed brands you can get actually.
Been around for a long time too.

It's all over the place but I think a source named a-shop could be one of the sources ones putting out fake balkan. People will get faked brands and get shit results and blame it on the brand, then It spreads all over... Reason why I've always shied away from balkan honestly

Wierd. Never heard of an issue with them. I don't go messing around with odd sources or people known to fuck around like a-shop.

Only two places I would buy it from. Both have proven results.

Anaboliclab just tested several brands of Anadrol. Balkan came in on point, the other labs were severely underdosed. I was surprised to see labs under dosing Anadrol. Super impressed with Balkans accurate dosing on every product tested so far

Top Bottom