napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Balkan Pharma UPIC

kashmar

Have two packs of Balkan Test C. UPIC codes come out as FAKE on official website. I've heard rumors that they had problems with that checking system and not all "good codes" are in system. Can anyone confirm this or its just rumors and my balkan test is fake..? Got other stuff (3 other products) from same source (also Balkan) and codes are good on them.

Thanks.

20180122_104200.jpg20180122_103937.jpg

Perfect example of why we recommend sticking with ISarms trusted sources. Who knows what the heck you have there.

If you just received them, why don’t you contact the source to see what they say.

Source cant help with info, but are willing to take back, before I do that wanted to clear thing first. Wrote email to Balkan Pharma, got no response.

Source cant help with info, but are willing to take back, before I do that wanted to clear thing first. Wrote email to Balkan Pharma, got no response.

In that case, you only have a couple options. 1. Take it back up with your source and see if he’ll exchange the product for one with good numbers. Or 2. Take the chance and run it. Pull bloods to see if it’s legit.

For as long as I remember Balkan has always been one of those brands you stay away from. Maybe there's those that have had great results but I've heard quite a lot against.

Top Bottom