esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Back on the gainz train Robo Rep Help

Back on the gainz train Robo Rep Help

Hey brothers and sisters of steel. Been a while since I have been on here and lifting due to an injury. Got to resupply some things and wanted to know how the primo from robo is? Interested in trying it but was wanting to know from anyone who has used it how they liked it.

Wanting to get some size on but not sure how the primo will do with me

I have used and still have some robo supplies from my last stock up and man the stuff is on point. So just need some input

There is a recent spec test on Robolics Primo. Iíll bump it up for you....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Primo isnít the best size for serious size but ROBOLICS is all great. You can try primo if you want but for most itís not a huge mass builder. Whatís your cycle history?

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    Primo isnít the best size for serious size but ROBOLICS is all great. You can try primo if you want but for most itís not a huge mass builder. Whatís your cycle history?

Ah ok good to know.
    My previous blast was
    300mg test cyp 1 week
    100mg tren a 2x week

Previous run I did was
    400 mg test enth 1x week
    50mg dbol per day

Currently cruising on 200 mg test cyp per week since my hormones are shot haha

It's been some time since I did any full blown cycle. Wanting to try something new. I didn't like the dbol when I did the one cycle. My liver enzymes spiked up so i had to tapper off.

Primo seems promising but I retain water pretty easily.
    Tren was nice when I did it but having to pin every other day was a pain. I just did it 2 x a week.