napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

b12 vials

blacka

My mother has MS and she used to just be able to get b12 vials almost anywhere, as most of you know they pulled it (i assume for money reasons aka Greed) She has to go to the doctor to get an injection now, which of course is wayyyy more then what them vials used to cost.

Any one know where to get legit vials of b12? Interested in a possible source and pricing

Theres quite a few places that carry b12. I know PHURIOUS has it. If you want a list, just shoot me a pm bud and we'll get you taken care of.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

Buy vet grade from a farm store. Same stuff. If you poke around the web you can find it in 1000mcg/ml And for like $17 for 100ml or more jug.

Buy vet grade from a farm store. Same stuff. If you poke around the web you can find it in 1000mcg/ml And for like $17 for 100ml or more jug.

not the best option

Farm store B12 is :Cyanocobalamin

Best quality B12 for your body is : Methylcobalamin

1. Methylcobalamin

This is the most active form in the human body. It converts homocysteine into methionine, which helps protect the cardiovascular system. Methylcobalamin also offers overall protection to the nervous system. This B12 form can also cross the blood-brain barrier–without assistance–to protect brain cells. It contributes essential methyl groups needed for detoxification and to start the body’s biochemical reactions.

2. Cyanocobalamin

This synthetic version of vitamin B12 is created in a lab, which makes it the cheapest supplement option. It offers the most stable form of B12, although it does so through the presence of a cyanide molecule. While the amount of cyanide is not dangerous, it does require the body to expend energy to convert and remove it.

When it comes to supplementing with vitamin B12, methylcobalamin offers the best option, it contains molecules the body can use, as opposed to cyanocobalamin which takes a methyl group and forces the liver to dispose of the cyanide molecule. This makes methylcobalamin ideal for anyone looking to take B12 for a natural energy boost.

Last edited:
I get methylcobalamin from my doc by script. I call a pharmacy and they ship vials to me. I do notice a difference between cy and meth. I have both and run both but I find a bigger energy boost with the meth.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I get methylcobalamin from my doc by script. I call a pharmacy and they ship vials to me. I do notice a difference between cy and meth. I have both and run both but I find a bigger energy boost with the meth.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

The methylcobalamin is definitely superior and a much healthier solution.

Top Bottom