bannednutrition

napsgear
samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear

Thread: Axios Ordering Information

Axios Ordering Information

Hello everyone. I have been reading a lot regarding Axios and the success that some members have had and I am looking to try them out. Here are my stats:

Lifting for 13 years.
    5’11 215 10% BF
    31 years old. Five Cycles under my belt.
    Currently only on a trt dose only.
    Been around sense the SarmsX days. Which thing sarms was my slow intro into cycling.

Any help on ordering would be greatly appreciated. I know I sent PM’s to a few members but I know you guys get slammed with those. So I thought I would take it to the forums for some assistance. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stick to the reps and PM for ordering instructions, shipping, anything sensitive like that. They will get back to you. They recently added a new rep too so you will get sorted out.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Quote Originally Posted by MasonicBodybuilder View Post
    Stick to the reps and PM for ordering instructions, shipping, anything sensitive like that. They will get back to you. They recently added a new rep too so you will get sorted out.
    Okay thank you sir. I just received a PM from a member who had a bad experience with them right after I posted but not going to stop me from ordering. I’ll be the judge myself. Hopefully it goes well for me. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk