napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Axio Primo Cycle

OTL

Working on leaning out(dropping some BF) heading into the summer months but still trying to add some lean muscle. BJJ has taken a significant role in my life the last two years, so functional strength is much more of a priority than brute strength as is not getting too much bulk, too much muscle is just difficult move around and ultimately causes one to gas out too quick. Started the cycle at 192lbs and 12% BF(bod pod).

I hit up my go to source, 9th Wonder, talked over my goals and came up with a plan. Enter the Primo cycle.

1-4 50mg ED Axio Tbol
1-20 Axio Test C 300mg/wk
2-20 Axio Primo 600mg/wk
1-20 Peak Performance Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
16-20 50mg ED Axio Anavar

Towards the end of week 2 the pumps were getting pretty good, by end of week 4 the pumps were hell at times. I’m now a big fan of Axio tbol. Heading into the 5th week of Primo injections. It’s my first time using Primo so I’m in uncharted waters so to speak. Im running caloric deficit and not noticing any decrease in strength thus far, stamina in the gym and on the mat has been pretty good so far, I’ve shed some pounds. I can see some differences aesthetically and I’m feeling pretty fucking good! Getting some mid cycle bloods in two weeks, so I’ll update with those. It’s a bit early to have a whole lot to say about the Primo but I like the way I’m feeling, looking & performing!!

So I wanted to give 9th Wonder & Axio a BIGshout-out! 9th is absolutely A-1 to deal with, I really can’t speak highly enough of the guy, the service is impeccable and he takes care of his people. Any time I’ve dealt with his partner IWGF, it’s been the same A1 service!! Their Axio line is top notch for sure!

Attachments

• 46083F57-EE09-45B8-9256-A2D2141E379E.jpg
    46083F57-EE09-45B8-9256-A2D2141E379E.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 65
Just ordered AXIO Test E and Proviron from IWGF last week. Sent funds on Wed and received package on Sat.

I'm excited to see how the proviron works/

Thanks Robo & Cbbram!

@DT97 yes their turn around time is excellent! Enjoy the gear brah!

Thanks bro. Have you tried their proviron before? I'll be starting it on MOnday

I used Proviron from an overseas source last year and even at 25mg per day the results were very impressive. I think it is the most underrated compound you can use in a cycle.

Thanks bro. Have you tried their proviron before? I'll be starting it on MOnday

I used Proviron from an overseas source last year and even at 25mg per day the results were very impressive. I think it is the most underrated compound you can use in a cycle.

No I haven’t tried their Proviron. But interested to see what you think about it

I’m glad it’s all treating you so well bro! Keep up the great work and thanks for being such a loyal customer. We appreciate your business and enjoy working with you... you make it super easy to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got some blood work done mid cycle. Due to work schedule I had to get bloods done about 27/28hrs after last pin. E2 is a bit low, I prefer mid-20’s. 300mg/wk Axio Cyp & 600mg/wk Axio Primo.

Attachments

• CE7F97F5-BAFB-4175-B2FA-EF28E2E4814C.jpg
    CE7F97F5-BAFB-4175-B2FA-EF28E2E4814C.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 27
Nice blood draw. Honestly, the Axio primo is the best primo I've come close to running.

What AI are you running?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Yeah man. I'd aim for mid 20's. The Aromasin dose against your test dosage is a little high. An extra day or 2 between doses should do it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom