napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Axio Labs review 9th and IWGF

PimpdaShrimp

Just a quick update to all those who are using Axio, been on for 6 weeks now. Test,Tren and Winny and its going great, real quality stuff. Never doubted these guys as they only have quality products. Will give a full updated after my full 12 week cycle( Will only be starting the winny in a week)

Just a quick update to all those who are using Axio, been on for 6 weeks now. Test,Tren and Winny and its going great, real quality stuff. Never doubted these guys as they only have quality products. Will give a full updated after my full 12 week cycle( Will only be starting the winny in a week)
Aha!!!
I was just about to make a post to see how you guys like Axio. I'm still running "OLDER" gear but it could not be going any better. I'm crushing all my PRs even the ones from 20 years ago when I was young and pretty
Can't wait to hear and see the whole review but I Already knew that the quality would be spot on anyway. Good luck and keep us posted

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the love Pimp.. you’ve been a loyal customer for sometime now and appreciate working with you bro. You make it easy for us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom