napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Axio labs

handsfavs

I recently bought sustaplex 325 made by axio labs and masteron 150 by precision gear worx can anyone shed some light on these products. I've been told that Axio labs has been taken over by HD Labs and I'm worried that the sustaplex is fake. I'm from SA.

Did you but it here on Isarms?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I’m under the impression that he got it from you IWGF. Is that correct??? He asked the same question in my log. Take a look at it. If he didn’t then I feel bad because I made fun of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m under the impression that he got it from you IWGF. Is that correct??? He asked the same question in my log. Take a look at it. If he didn’t then I feel bad because I made fun of him.

No. I didn't sell it to him. He says he is in SA(South Africa). I don't ship there.

No. I didn't sell it to him. He says he is in SA(South Africa). I don't ship there.

Yeah I figured that but didn’t know if u were shopping there or not. It’s hard to say what he meant by what he was saying without pix. I wish he posted them

Yeah I figured that but didn’t know if u were shopping there or not. It’s hard to say what he meant by what he was saying without pix. I wish he posted them

They definitely have Axio in South Africa. They will be rebranding soon but it's not the lab he mentioned.

I wish I could post the pix of my gear but I don't really know how to post a Pic but if u email me I'll be able to send you pix

Hi you correct it has been rebranded to HD labs. I just wanted to know if it's any good?
This is not true a single bit. The guy from HD worked at axio and tried to hijack the brand during transition. He stole boxes and labels and brewed crap in South Africa. HD IS NOT AXIO! I'm told by the crew South Africa that HD is bad gear. Made poorly by a so-called brewer.

Top Bottom