napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Axio/EU HGH

Beltfed72

Banned
I just ordered 200iu of Axio/EU HGH a few days ago after reading nothing but good things about these guys on here for quite a while, but can't seem to find anyone thats actually used the Axio/EU HGH and looking for any info available from somebody thats actually used it.

Thanks in advance for any help

Here is the most recent I just dug up. There are 2 different guys on it on this thread. One has an igf1 at 502 running 2.5 iu per day which is incredible. The other guy had really good igf1 and around 20 on serum which is really good by itself but the serum could have been much higher if he would have drawn 3 hours after injection instead of 5 hours.

https://www.isarms.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51387

Many of our clients value their privacy and don't post on the forum. I've received nothing but good reviews on the product I'm more than certain you will be happy with it.

I just had bloodwork done this am so I have a good baseline. I've been getting great results from Robo cyp 250 and his deca 200 at low doses 125/125 its amazing quality. I can't wait to start the growth from you guys will post labs at 90 days

I’m one of the people that doesn’t post on the forum much. I can tell you I’ve been using their products for years now and I’ve never ever had one issue. Give em a shot man.

Alright I wanted to wait until at least 5 days after I started my GH to post this. I was skeptical initially because I couldn't find much info about the Axio GH on here (IWGF did send a link to two different guys with VERY good labs from this forum)

First, I will say that CBBRAM has excellent communication skills and made me feel at ease which is hugely important to me. He made the process simple and efficient for me. I have been using Robo for quite a while (also top notch service and gear but doesn't carry some of the things I wanted)

From the time I sent the money until my kits showed up at my door was less than a week and process was painless (A+ shipping time)

I opened the box and was pleasantly surprised to see they came with bacteriostatic water and syringes all neatly packaged with EXTREMELY detailed instructions for everything from storage to dosage and reconstitution (A+ product)

Being a skeptic at heart I ran two different pregnancy tests on the product just to make sure it wasn't HCG (commonly faked HGH) it passed both (A+ quality)

I'm now 5 days in and have some of the common side effects of GH in first week like mild headache and swollen fingers (slightly) but can already see a change in my skin which is AMAZING for only 5 days!

I will continue to use these guys for anything I need with absolute confidence. I will post bloodwork after 90 days (I got bloodwork week before I started also)

Big thanks to CBBRAM

Alright I wanted to wait until at least 5 days after I started my GH to post this. I was skeptical initially because I couldn't find much info about the Axio GH on here (IWGF did send a link to two different guys with VERY good labs from this forum)

First, I will say that CBBRAM has excellent communication skills and made me feel at ease which is hugely important to me. He made the process simple and efficient for me. I have been using Robo for quite a while (also top notch service and gear but doesn't carry some of the things I wanted)

From the time I sent the money until my kits showed up at my door was less than a week and process was painless (A+ shipping time)

I opened the box and was pleasantly surprised to see they came with bacteriostatic water and syringes all neatly packaged with EXTREMELY detailed instructions for everything from storage to dosage and reconstitution (A+ product)

Being a skeptic at heart I ran two different pregnancy tests on the product just to make sure it wasn't HCG (commonly faked HGH) it passed both (A+ quality)

I'm now 5 days in and have some of the common side effects of GH in first week like mild headache and swollen fingers (slightly) but can already see a change in my skin which is AMAZING for only 5 days!

I will continue to use these guys for anything I need with absolute confidence. I will post bloodwork after 90 days (I got bloodwork week before I started also)

Big thanks to CBBRAM

I’m glad the HGH is working out for you! How many IUs are you taking a day? Just wondering how long that 200iu will last.

I'll be starting this up soon myself. Very excited to see what this EU HGH can do for me. I've never ran hgh and now being 45 I'm sure I can really benefit from it!

I cant wait to try it out and give it a nice ride. I will probably be starting a log on it soon as well

I'll be starting this up soon myself. Very excited to see what this EU HGH can do for me. I've never ran hgh and now being 45 I'm sure I can really benefit from it!

I cant wait to try it out and give it a nice ride. I will probably be starting a log on it soon as well
HGH is great bro just start low and increase slowly finding your sweet spot because it will cause water retention if you start too high. Good luck I love HGH.

HGH is great bro just start low and increase slowly finding your sweet spot because it will cause water retention if you start too high. Good luck I love HGH.
Thanks for the info bro. I've always been interested in it. I think it's about time to see what it can do for me

Top Bottom