napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

AXIO Any doubters? Shoutout to IWGF & 9th wonder

Bigsteve5776

b058785d48e6727a2514e85f642913da.jpg
73f40fcfbe5b4ec73dd6993040f2b77f.jpg

This is a shout-out to IWGF & 9th wonder... this is my number one, absolute, A1 go to source for anything and everything. You absolutely cannot beat the quality product or speedy, overly attentive service. These guys have more then worked with and accommodated me... time and time again. The relationship they have with their customers despite the anonymity is unreal. That’s an understatement. But I’ve seen doubters of the axio line which this is also a shout out to. This is 7 days out from my show. That’s where I’m at during the start of peak week. If you are using axio and not seeing results there is one of few possible kinks in your dilemma.

1. You arnt putting in the work you honestly think you are, and you should reevaluate your training methods.

2. Your diet sucks, plain and simple.

3. You’re training is good, but once again, your diet sucks.

4. You don’t know what you’re doing and shouldn’t be using AAS in the first place.

5. You use AAS and don’t train and expect results.

I’m not bashing anyone, simply validating and backing the source and it’s products. Even while using AAS. You still have to work hard if not harder for optimal results. Thanks for reading give this stuff a shot. 6 days out .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axio is def G2G and as you said, 9th & IWGF are top notch. So much so that I won’t use anyone but them!
Btw, looking good bro, best of luck with your show!!

Ordered from both these guys twice in the past. Great service and I'm looking to try Aixo.

Would love to order again today but haven't gotten a response from IWGF.

Please get back to me bro!

b058785d48e6727a2514e85f642913da.jpg
73f40fcfbe5b4ec73dd6993040f2b77f.jpg

This is a shout-out to IWGF & 9th wonder... this is my number one, absolute, A1 go to source for anything and everything. You absolutely cannot beat the quality product or speedy, overly attentive service. These guys have more then worked with and accommodated me... time and time again. The relationship they have with their customers despite the anonymity is unreal. That’s an understatement. But I’ve seen doubters of the axio line which this is also a shout out to. This is 7 days out from my show. That’s where I’m at during the start of peak week. If you are using axio and not seeing results there is one of few possible kinks in your dilemma.

1. You arnt putting in the work you honestly think you are, and you should reevaluate your training methods.

2. Your diet sucks, plain and simple.

3. You’re training is good, but once again, your diet sucks.

4. You don’t know what you’re doing and shouldn’t be using AAS in the first place.

5. You use AAS and don’t train and expect results.

I’m not bashing anyone, simply validating and backing the source and it’s products. Even while using AAS. You still have to work hard if not harder for optimal results. Thanks for reading give this stuff a shot. 6 days out .

Looking good bro! You’ve been putting in some serious work and it shows well.

Ordered from both these guys twice in the past. Great service and I'm looking to try Aixo.

Would love to order again today but haven't gotten a response from IWGF.

Please get back to me bro!

Sent you a pm DT

Also glad to confirm I ran the Axio winstrol and was very pleased.

These guys are the real deal.

IWGF and I were talking offline how shredded you are. Love seeing the dedication.

Thanks man! Tomorrow’s the big day. Also have one May 26th. Both national qualifiers. Couldn’t have done if without the A1 assistance though. Thanks again to both of you for everything.

Thanks man! Tomorrow’s the big day. Also have one May 26th. Both national qualifiers. Couldn’t have done if without the A1 assistance though. Thanks again to both of you for everything.

Fuck yeah man. Eager to hear how you do... keep us posted and good luck.

Top Bottom