napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Avoiding Acne

theparanoia1703

One problem to which I still don't have a precise answer is, how am I supposed to avoid the severe acne outburst that followed after my previous tren cycle.
What steps would you suggest me and what supplements would you suggest.
I took multivitamins, omega 3,6,9, vitamin B complex, Becosules, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Antioxidants with my cycle but the issue wasn't resolved.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I'm acne prone and I did a Tren cycle with minimal acne.

You know how?

Caber... Control prolactin and your acne will be much much less.

I'm acne prone and I did a Tren cycle with minimal acne.

You know how?

Caber... Control prolactin and your acne will be much much less.
Thanks for the input bro. But I used caber e3d . I didn't have any acne during the cycle. It pnly followed after my cycle.
All over my shoulders and my back.

Thanks for the input bro. But I used caber e3d . I didn't have any acne during the cycle. It pnly followed after my cycle.

I get pretty minimal acne on cycle. I used to get some when starting a cycle, but not cycle. I always get a minor breakout coming off. It's just the fluctuation of hormones and your body trying to find balance.

Acne can happen anytime there is a fluctuation in hormones. So going on and coming off cycle can both be bad. If you are prone there's not a lot you can do, except clean regularly, tan, etc..

Well damn.. It worked out well for me or Tren just doesn't cause me a lot of acne.

Acne can happen anytime there is a fluctuation in hormones. So going on and coming off cycle can both be bad. If you are prone there's not a lot you can do, except clean regularly, tan, etc..
It feels bad when others have a clean skin no matter what they inject and even after taking utmost care, you have a terrible acne outbreak.

Unfortunately, some are more prone to acne than others. Not much you can do when your hormones are fluctuating other than the obvious - hygiene, tanning, acne prevention products, etc.

It feels bad when others have a clean skin no matter what they inject and even after taking utmost care, you have a terrible acne outbreak.

I hear you bro. I have had to deal with acne my whole life. It's genetics, and you have to play with the cards you are dealt

Unfortunately, some are more prone to acne than others. Not much you can do when your hormones are fluctuating other than the obvious - hygiene, tanning, acne prevention products, etc.
True that mate. Guess I just have tp deal with it

Control your prolactin and it will get better. Use water based acne meds not oil based. Look for products that have 10% benzoyl peroxide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Control your prolactin and it will get better. Use water based acne meds not oil based. Look for products that have 10% benzoyl peroxide.

Thanks man, will definitely keep this in mind.

You could see a dermatologist but I don't think you would benefit from it. I was seeing one a couple years back and it did nothing for me and the next step was Accutane which I would not recommend. Its quite harsh on your body and liver. Just cleanse, try to tan, eat a clean diet, maybe sit in the sauna to dry out your pours. Drying out your skin will help for sure. I get no acne on tren or very little but just on test or any orals it can be much worse.

You could see a dermatologist but I don't think you would benefit from it. I was seeing one a couple years back and it did nothing for me and the next step was Accutane which I would not recommend. Its quite harsh on your body and liver. Just cleanse, try to tan, eat a clean diet, maybe sit in the sauna to dry out your pours. Drying out your skin will help for sure. I get no acne on tren or very little but just on test or any orals it can be much worse.
True that. Maybe I just have to deal with it. I'll take as much precaution possible. But if it still doesn't help, maybe I'll visit a dermat to get chemical peel done on my body and get the scars removed

I agree with jag, I use a product called proactiv and it contains 10% benzoyl peroxide. It works great but for scaring I use Palmer’s cocoa butter formula. It’s an oil I put on everyday after I get out of the shower and it’s the best stuff I’ve ever used. It actually heals and removes scars. Also it makes your skin look and feel amazing. Give it a try.

I agree with jag, I use a product called proactiv and it contains 10% benzoyl peroxide. It works great but for scaring I use Palmer’s cocoa butter formula. It’s an oil I put on everyday after I get out of the shower and it’s the best stuff I’ve ever used. It actually heals and removes scars. Also it makes your skin look and feel amazing. Give it a try.

Yeah you have to keep your skin hydrated and not dry because your skin will create excess oil to compensate. A moisturizer right after the shower works good.

Top Bottom