napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Average pharmacom shipping time

ThepoManta

Hey people,

Can someone tell me what the average shipping time is for Pharmacom orders to The Netherlands? After my first order did not arrive, another one was sent and now I have been waiting for 10 days for the second shipment and I am starting to get a little worried... :(

Hey people,

Can someone tell me what the average shipping time is for Pharmacom orders to The Netherlands? After my first order did not arrive, another one was sent and now I have been waiting for 10 days for the second shipment and I am starting to get a little worried... :(

Hello Sir!
EU orders are sent from a neighbor country to Netherlands so it shouldn't take that long at all.
Please send me a PM with your order no.

Thank you!

Our shipping time to The Netherlands as stated above is in a very timely manner as all EU orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Pharmacom! My order (the second parcel) arrived within 14 days. Thanks so much! Just wanted to let you know!

Hey Pharmacom! My order (the second parcel) arrived within 14 days. Thanks so much! Just wanted to let you know!

Hello Sir!
Thank you for your update.
There are indeed longer delays during this period, we noticed that with several other orders heading to the same location as yours.

We try to move as fast as we can but at the end it's all up to the carrier.

Keep us posted with your results.

PL

Hello Sir!
Thank you for your update.
There are indeed longer delays during this period, we noticed that with several other orders heading to the same location as yours.

We try to move as fast as we can but at the end it's all up to the carrier.

Keep us posted with your results.

PL

It looks amazing! I simply cannot wait to start! Let's see if your gear lives up to its name haha.

I deleted the message the sake of Pharmacom's safety :)
I'm baffled as to why you would even post such a thing on the forum. Please use your head in the future especially coming from a senior member.

Everyone please do not post anything on the forum that could jeopardize security. This is more suitable for private messaging.

It looks amazing! I simply cannot wait to start! Let's see if your gear lives up to its name haha.

a29a0ad1bcf76bb2ad8ce1399e5ddcd9.jpg

350 mg pharmacom Test cyp a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom