napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Attention new customers

Thefederal

Due to an influx of list requests and inquiries I am proceeding with bitcoin as the only payment option to ensure the safety of everyone involved while still offering our services to the newer members. Please.. if you don't have bitcoin or the capability to create a wallet, do not ask for a dozen other methods that we do not accept.

We are working on several other methods but until we secure them fully this will be our only option for new customers. I apologize if this inconveniences anyone but again.... this is for everyone's security

Totally understandable, safety first. Guess now I have no option, but to get bitcoin.

I am with you, I haven't bitten the bullet yet, shit looks confusing as hell, but I guess if I am going to jump on at some point I will have to figure it out. Unless someone would let me mail them a check. lol

Bitcoin is intimidating when you first start it up but once you start the process it isn't that bad. My only complaint is that it takes a week to process a Bitcoin purchase

Haha glad I wrote/copied that big long post on bitcoin and how to use it and got so many people set up on it. It's the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a really good topic too! I actually was looking at that and these things that are tokens? I dunno so much currency it's crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can understand your consern for safety and I appreciate that! I have looked into and tried to understand bitcoin a few times with no luck! If I don't understand something completely I am not putting my money in it! I am not in a position to just lose money or feel secure in what I invest in. I have two kids in college and can't afford to not fully understand every aspect of what I am investing in. Hopefully I can figure it out and feel comfortable as I really wanted to try your anadrol!

I can understand your consern for safety and I appreciate that! I have looked into and tried to understand bitcoin a few times with no luck! If I don't understand something completely I am not putting my money in it! I am not in a position to just lose money or feel secure in what I invest in. I have two kids in college and can't afford to not fully understand every aspect of what I am investing in. Hopefully I can figure it out and feel comfortable as I really wanted to try your anadrol!

I hear ya, I was super edgy even about using Western union, that seemed to have went well after I made a mistake and sent the money to the wrong country, got that fixed quickly though. lol

Trust me bro... I was the same way. I didn't fully understand it and I think there are different t levels to comprehendindicate and utilizing it. Some use it as an investment... buy and sell bitcoin similar to daytrading. But for our purpose it's more you buy btc then send it. That's it.

I hear ya, I was super edgy even about using Western union, that seemed to have went well after I made a mistake and sent the money to the wrong country, got that fixed quickly though. lol

Hahaha never sent money to wrong country!! I am good with western union, money gram. I bring cash and the amount I can afford to lose! I have more control over what's being monitored and secure!

Top Bottom