napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

ATTENTION... Loggers needed for the opening of DGA Nutrition... Please Read

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
DGA Nutrition is finally open and I need some loggers for each product... here is the link to the site... https://www.dganutriton.com

The two products are POST CT which is a product that is used in place of HCG on cycle to mitigate on cycle suppression and make the transition into pct much easier, it can also be used on trt in place of hcg and is a huge addition to any normal pct protocol...

ORGAN ST is the other product needing loggers. ORGAN ST is the most complete all in one organ protectant on the market today...

I need loggers that are experienced and will be detailed... Please let me know if you are interested... Thank you!

Excellent opportunity. Looking forward to hearing community feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great opportunity here to log some stellar products guys. I'm excited to hear the feedback on these

I’d be interested on doing a log for the organ st. In about a week I’m gonna start a run of 50mg adrol/day for 4 wks 500mg test/week 500mg tren e/wk for 13 wks.

I’d be interested on doing a log for the organ st. In about a week I’m gonna start a run of 50mg adrol/day for 4 wks 500mg test/week 500mg tren e/wk for 13 wks.

Perfect please send me a pm brother

Will definitely log for you when using Post CT right before going into PCT. Will order when I get my new pay check!

I want the transition into PCT to be as smooth as possible!
That's the best way to do it brother!

I’ll give it a go!! I’m starting a Test/deca cycle at the end of the month. your link you put up is not working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom