napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Atlas Pharma

Nope never heard of them but if there a domestic UGL bro there are hundreds no telling .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I believe Hipo carries it. Maybe 44 will chime in. If Hipo does carry it it's g2g. That being said, it still needs to come from a reliable source or who knows what the fuck you have.

I believe Hipo carries it. Maybe 44 will chime in. If Hipo does carry it it's g2g. That being said, it still needs to come from a reliable source or who knows what the fuck you have.

Yes, Hippo Carry's it...thanks bro[emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I currently run Atlas Pharma Sust 300 (website says they're from Sweden, but they're Thai, bought the gear from Thai website alongside some Meditech clomid (FAKE! code didn't work) and Alpha Pharma Winny (will use WK6-WK10) and PCT. Website is quite known, admins actually run two separate sites, but it's not publicly available information. They totally disregarded my claim regarding clomid so I won't be ever ordering from them again. (they are also expensive...) Regarding Atlas Pharma Sust I cannot tell much - I'm on my day 6 of 10 week cycle, haven't seen much yet except oily skin and one or two extra spots on face (I'm actually prone to spots anyway so could be just accident) but I sleep 6 hrs a day and feel rested. PIP is so bad I had to be 24/7 on ibuprofen, that might be because it's my first cycle so every injection site is virgin pretty much.

Top Bottom