napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Aromasin Dosage

cmccall95

Hey guys, I'm seeking advice regarding aromasin dosage. I had blood work prior to starting my cycle, it came back as low testosterone and high estrogen(see below). I'm wondering whether it would be wise to increase my aromasin dosage. I'm having trouble finding info on how to properly adjust.

I did some research and couldn't find much info, but if there is already a thread on this, please point me in the right direction.

My current cycle is: 500mg of Test E per week(10 weeks), 40mg of injectable Dbol daily(4 weeks), and 12.5mg of Aromasin EOD. (Cycle started on 12/31)

As far as experience, I don't have much. This is my second cycle, with my first cycle being 500mg of Test E weekly. I'm thinking my high estrogen/low test results were the result of the first cycle or my recent surgery(cyst removed from balls). I started my first cycle while deployed. After 8 and a half weeks, I had to leave country at short notice. I wasn't able to bring my gear or PCT with me unfortunately, and I was unable to get anything for a PCT in said country(Kuwait). That being said, I never noticed any negative side effects afterwards. And yes, I'm well aware that was dangerous. I was unable to stick to my scheduled cycle due to circumstances outside of my control.

Stats:
Height: 5'10"
Weight:189
Body fat %: 17.3
Years of training: 2.5
Supplements: Preworkout, BCAA, Protein Powder
Surgery: 3 months ago with minimal mobility for 1.5 months after.

|TEST| |RESULT| |FLAG| |Units| |Reference|
Test. Free 327 ng/dl 264-916
& Total

Free Test. 8.9 Low pg/ml 9.3-26.5
(Direct)

Estrogens, 149 High pg/ml 40-115
Total

Top Bottom