samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
irondaddy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to run a log?

Anyone want to run a log?

We will pick 1 person to run a log on our gear. Of course the gear will be free. The person we pick MUST run a log here on isarms and provide feedback details pertaining to our customer service down to the quality and gains they make on our gear. We have offered this on another board and the person we picked accepted our gear but never ran a log. This was not fair to the members there nor to the people who were not picked. Reply back to this thread and tell us why we should pick you.

Email us for our list at [email protected]

The logger will choose which gear he/she wants to run.

I'm into the idea!

Damn good opportunity here

Please reply to this post instead of emailing us as to why we should pick you. We will decide who the logger is from this thread.

Thank you, Samson

Quote Originally Posted by SAMSON SUPPLIES View Post
    Please reply to this post instead of emailing us as to why we should pick you. We will decide who the logger is from this thread.

Thank you, Samson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Markkk View Post
    Id do it if I could, as I am about to start a sarms bulk cycle, Im very lean but muscular I want to run a bulk cycle think this would be great to show people, that it works il take photos and videos every week and update to log

I'd be down to do it. I'm working with a coach right now and he picks everything I'm using if we can base the cycle around these PEDs. I'm very detailed with my check ins with him and will do the same with this thread. my diet is on point and I'm sure that will show a good representation with the PEDS. Thanks.

If there's any more info you would like dm me and tell me any info you would like to be included in the log and i would love to be a lab rat lol

Quote Originally Posted by SAMSON SUPPLIES View Post
    We will pick 1 person to run a log on our gear. Of course the gear will be free. The person we pick MUST run a log here on isarms and provide feedback details pertaining to our customer service down to the quality and gains they make on our gear. We have offered this on another board and the person we picked accepted our gear but never ran a log. This was not fair to the members there nor to the people who were not picked. Reply back to this thread and tell us why we should pick you.

Email us for our list at [email protected]
    Damn, thats messed up.