napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone tried a test blend?

Livelife1976

Does anyone have any opinions based on experience with test blends? Here’s what I’m looking at.

Test Blend 350mg/ml (Tcyp 150mg, TestE 150mg, Tprop 50mg)

Last edited:
Does anyone have any opinions based on experience with test blends? Here’s what I’m looking at.

Test Blend 350mg/ml (Tcyp 150mg, TestE 150mg, Tprop 50mg)
This is what I primarily use from Robolics for Blasts aswell as cruising. Keeps more stable bloods than regular Sust keeps in my opinion instead of having such a huge roller coaster effect with numerous shorter acting esters

you can use it if you want... there's nothing special about it over any other form of test but its just fine to use as well

blood levels are stable on test cyp, test e etc as well man... nothing wrong with the blend but they are stable as can be with other esters too...

I'm acne prone and I get way more acne on Test blends than single esters so I do not believe they provide more stable levels.

Blood levels can be stable on any test. That's more for like trt similar to sustanon with a once a week dose to keep you stable as esters fall off. For cycling I'd just stick with a single ester myself and twice a week pinning

Top Bottom