napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Anyone have some easy healthy go to meal recipes..

Getting tired of my staple recipes, need some new EASY quick ideas.
My go to meals for about 6 mths include.
Poached cod ( peppers onions garlic asparagus red potatoes) wrapped in aluminum foil grilled..
Boneless skinless chicken breast( 10-15 brine of brown sugar/Salt) grilled.
Grass fed flank steak grilled W/ sweet potato( bake 4 sweet potatoes in aluminum foil every Sunday)
Lunch is can of tuna..celery onion .25 cup cottage cheese on Ezekiel bread or whole wheat crackers or left over chicken and a bag of steam fresh green beans or broccoli..
Breakfast: 3 eggs 3 egg whites scramble 2 slices Ezekiel bread w/ tsp of kerrygold butter or alternate is .5 cup footage cheese .5 cup strawberries .5 cup blueberries .25 cup almonds and 7 whole wheat crackers.
I have a 6 cup mixed greens salad w/2 tbsp healty vinaigrette dressing with breakfast and dinner. Also 2 protein shakes everyday.and here and there I'll have a coupl squares of dark chocolate.

Try stir fry your chicken in pan with organic coconut oil, add chopped mushroom, chopped onion, chopped bell pepper, very easy and fast make, taste good and healthy ;)

Re: RE: Re: Anyone have some easy healthy go to meal recipes..

Pharma Lady said:
Try stir fry your chicken in pan with organic coconut oil, add chopped mushroom, chopped onion, chopped bell pepper, very easy and fast make, taste good and healthy ;)
Yum!

Cynnamonwoodberry said:
Getting tired of my staple recipes, need some new EASY quick ideas.
My go to meals for about 6 mths include.
Poached cod ( peppers onions garlic asparagus red potatoes) wrapped in aluminum foil grilled..
Boneless skinless chicken breast( 10-15 brine of brown sugar/Salt) grilled.
Grass fed flank steak grilled W/ sweet potato( bake 4 sweet potatoes in aluminum foil every Sunday)
Lunch is can of tuna..celery onion .25 cup cottage cheese on Ezekiel bread or whole wheat crackers or left over chicken and a bag of steam fresh green beans or broccoli..
Breakfast: 3 eggs 3 egg whites scramble 2 slices Ezekiel bread w/ tsp of kerrygold butter or alternate is .5 cup footage cheese .5 cup strawberries .5 cup blueberries .25 cup almonds and 7 whole wheat crackers.
I have a 6 cup mixed greens salad w/2 tbsp healty vinaigrette dressing with breakfast and dinner. Also 2 protein shakes everyday.and here and there I'll have a coupl squares of dark chocolate.

mix in some lean veal medallions, pork loin etc... get some meat variety that is still very lean and protein rich... try other types of white fish and even rotate salmon... orange roughy, halibut, etc.. oat and wheat bran by bobs red mill are excellent... different veggies, zuchini, mushrooms, etc... check the recipe section here for some great ideas on meals to make...

Cynnamonwoodberry said:
I didn't see recipes on menu..hit home and scrolled and found it..thanks

there's quite a few to choose from in there but if you don't see anything you like, post again and im sure we can provide plenty of examples for you...

Chicken curry baby. That's my go to stuff. Takes about an hour and lasts forever in the fridge.
5 lbs chicken Brest or thigh if your not worried about the fat. Diced
4 stalks celery
2 yellow onions
1 carrot
Diced all of these and set aside.
Chop 4 more carrots and 1 pack of button mushrooms
1 can chunk pineapple
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can coconut milk
1 can chicken stock low sodium
4 tablespoons curry power
1 tablespoon garlic power
Coconut oil
Sautee the diced veggies in the coconut oil till soft then and your seasoning cook that for a minute
then add every thing else. Bring to a boil then turn down to low cover and let simmer. At the end I add some sweet rice flour to thicken it up a bit. Serve over Brown rice and BAM.

makingains said:
Chicken curry baby. That's my go to stuff. Takes about an hour and lasts forever in the fridge.
5 lbs chicken Brest or thigh if your not worried about the fat. Diced
4 stalks celery
2 yellow onions
1 carrot
Diced all of these and set aside.
Chop 4 more carrots and 1 pack of button mushrooms
1 can chunk pineapple
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can coconut milk
1 can chicken stock low sodium
4 tablespoons curry power
1 tablespoon garlic power
Coconut oil
Sautee the diced veggies in the coconut oil till soft then and your seasoning cook that for a minute
then add every thing else. Bring to a boil then turn down to low cover and let simmer. At the end I add some sweet rice flour to thicken it up a bit. Serve over Brown rice and BAM.

sounds pretty sick minus the shrooms, not a fan of Fungus..

Well i just made some terriyaki talapia fried rice. It was pretty damn good

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom