bannednutrition.com

Thread: Any TRUSTED Sources in Asia? (Aromasin, T, HGH, MK-677, SARMS)

Question Any TRUSTED Sources in Asia? (Aromasin, T, HGH, MK-677, SARMS)

Hi Guys,

New member here, but been watching a lot of Dylan's YouTube videos - I like that this place seems to favor safety and longevity. Perfect for me, as I'm a complete newbie to SARMS and AAS.

Anyhow, I'm based in Asia, in an area where our stupid f*ckin postal service is still really backwards, and corrupt. I recently made a fairly large order of HGH that's currently held up at customs, still trying to get it out.

I'm wondering if there's anyone here, or knows of anyone that has a source or sources in Asia. At present, what I'm really looking for is Aromasin, Testosterone, HGH, MK-677, possibly some SARMS - but I'm still recovering from some health issues last year, so nothing too hardcore.

I was prescribed TRT and HGH, as I was found to have deficiencies late last year. Problem is that I'm in a 3rd world country, where I don't really trust even the doctor prescribed stuff - plus it's like 5 x more expensive than I've seen online. I've used a source from the DarkNet - but it's also USA based.

So - anyone in Asia around here, or know of a place/s? If you know of any, please PM me.

New guy....1st post.....wrong questions. I'm gonna sit back and watch........

And dude....don't take any of what's coming personal, it's not.
    Last edited by Thin D; 01-23-2017 at 08:30 AM.

haha, OK - copy that. Understandable. None taken =)

was looking for a place to introduce myself, but didn't see a particular sub-forum for it.

Hey man, provide us with a bit more information and people will be glad to help you out!

Age, weight, lifting experience, body fat etc etc

Also, which area of Asia? pretty bold statement lol

Yeah Asia is a broad spectrum of laws and regulations regarding legality and availability. Depending on the country you may be able to walk into a pharmacy and purchase otc.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkR View Post
    Also, which area of Asia? pretty bold statement lol
    Philippines - pretty sure it's not like Thailand, where you can get stuff OTC. I'm on TRT and HGH, doctor prescribed. It's RIDICULOUSLY expensive here, hence I'm looking to buy elsewhere - but there's always the issue of the corrupt customs here.

Still trying to find out how to get my $1k worth of HGH "unseized"!

as for stats etc, I'm gonna write a separate post for that - as I can tell I'll be referencing it quite a bit, at least for my first handful of posts - got some health issues I'm recovering from.