napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Any reliable Australian sources?

rippy

Searched throughout forum and can't seem to find much regarding sources for Australia. There was a few sites i found from reddit but no user data to backup quality etc, they have feedback on there site but that can easily be faked.

I'm after the following:

Anabolicum (LGD-4033)
Cardarine (GW-501516)
Nutrobal (MK-677)

I believe Cardarine (GW-501516) is a category 10 in Australia so most likely close to impossible to get here.

Do Australian suppliers popup here often or should i give up looking? I'm not willing to order from random sites with no feedback / reviews.

Thanks in advance.

There are a few aussies here using good sources . you are right GW has now become almost impossible to find legit stuff here . im in the process of trying to source elsewhere . Stick around , introduce yourself and some of us may help you out.......

There are a few aussies here using good sources . you are right GW has now become almost impossible to find legit stuff here . im in the process of trying to source elsewhere . Stick around , introduce yourself and some of us may help you out.......

Hey mate, thanks for the reply. Where abouts are new users supposed to introduce themselves? I only see 2 sections in this forum "Steroids and SARMS Information" & "Source Talk" both seem out of place for introductions. Most other forums I've been to have dedicated sub sections for intros.

Edit: nvm realized it was a sticky in the Steroids and SARMS Information section.

Last edited:
Top Bottom