osgear

Anxiety on PCT

crabby

Hey guys
im 24 years old
Ive done two cycles in the past with proper pct with no real side effects
First one was 500 mg test 10 weeks
Second one was 500 mg test e, 400 mg masteron e and 0.5 arimidex
i had 10 weeks off between both cycles, no side effects pct wasn't to bad either.

I have just finished a 14 week cycle (was suppose to be 10 weeks but my missed booked a holiday so i extended it the extra 4 weeks before the holiday i know its not ideal)
1-14 weeks 500mg sustanon 250
8-14 weeks 400mg mast prop
4-14 weeks .5 arimdex eod
12-14 weeks HCG 250 iu twice a week
Pct
14-15 weeks 40mg nolva, 50 mg chlomid
15-18 weeks 20mg nolva 25mg chlomid

I am 10 days into pct and i keep getting big anxiety flushes like 5 times a day then the next day il feel good again, it started 5 days into pct and keeps happening, I havent had any issues with anxiety in my whole life until now.
Can any one tell me what is going on and if its going to get better over time, its effecting my whole life and when i get anxious i start questioning everything and freaking out which has never happened before.

Last edited:
How long was it between your second cycle and this one? Did you do bloodwork pre and mid cycle? Any bloodwork for previous cycles?

Some of this is probably down to running gear at too young an age btw.

10 weeks off between the second one and this one.
No blood work done after cycles but i did get one done during my last cycle, it wasn't a full panel one all he said that everything is healthy except my test levels are higher than normal which obvs if im on test haha, and yes I'm prepared for people to say 23-24 is too young and im also prepared for people to say that blood work is the only way to tell if your ready to get back on, i will be getting my bloods done after i finish this pct and staying off until everything is normal again with blood work.
My main question is where is the anxiety coming from and is it going to get better as time goes on.

My thoughts are:

10 weeks between cycles wasn't enough, it should have been at least 14 so you didn't recover fully
Your HCG dose was too low
You'd have been better off with Aromasin
You should be taking Aromasin in PCT

Get your blood work done as planned and post the results here, until then it's all speculation.

Anxiety can come from so many things that it's too hard to say. It can even be self induced. Everything is really speculation. Of course it's not the smartest thing to be cycling at your age in the first place. You need to come off and pct properly and wait a couple more years. Your body is still changing which can be the root of your problems

Okay thanks rick rock
I have another question also
When I did hcg on cycle my heart rate increased the same day I could feel it.
Do you know why ?
Also how to prevent it in future

Anxiety can come from so many things that it's too hard to say. It can even be self induced. Everything is really speculation. Of course it's not the smartest thing to be cycling at your age in the first place. You need to come off and pct properly and wait a couple more years. Your body is still changing which can be the root of your problems

Hey Guys
So just want to updated everyone, the anxiety was from the clomid.
They were underground lab clomid not labeled it was dosed at 100mg i thought the were 50 mg so i was taking 100mg clomid a day ( im retarded )
The last 7 days down to the correct dose (25mg) i feel good! no anxiety or tiredness all the side effects have gone and pct is a walk in the park again.
Thanks for your replies.

Hey Guys
So just want to updated everyone, the anxiety was from the clomid.
They were underground lab clomid not labeled it was dosed at 100mg i thought the were 50 mg so i was taking 100mg clomid a day ( im retarded )
The last 7 days down to the correct dose (25mg) i feel good! no anxiety or tiredness all the side effects have gone and pct is a walk in the park again.
Thanks for your replies.
That explains a lot bro. High dose clomid is known to give emotional side effects. That's why we never recommend going over 50mg per day

Top Bottom