napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Another Titan td

DT117

IMG_0501.jpg Made another order with Titan. As usual, the dude provided top notch service from communication to shipping. If you are trying to order some quality gear, and most likely get itin a few days, Titan never fails. Ordered sust and NPP actually for a buddy of mine, and some b12 for myself. Titan was cool enough to add a bottle of EQ in on the house. I'm running His EQ now so I'm happy to have more of this fire. If you haven't ordered from Titan, I don't know what the fuck you're waiting for. You will not be disappointed.

He is a great guy and I've talked too him about a lot of stuff so I know he is making quality you'll enjoy those . the stuff inside is just as good as those sexy as labels

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

He is a great guy and I've talked too him about a lot of stuff so I know he is making quality you'll enjoy those . the stuff inside is just as good as those sexy as labels

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

If only it was for me. I'm running his test c, EQ and deca right now. My buddy will enjoy this. I think I'll have to give his NPP a whirl next time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Titan gear is top notch. I can vouch with blood work only pinning 150mg a week for 8 weeks total test 1304.

I will be running Titan NPP after my 6 week tren a run

Titan gear is top notch. I can vouch with blood work only pinning 150mg a week for 8 weeks total test 1304.

I will be running Titan NPP after my 6 week tren a run

That's impressive, his stuff must be the bollocks as us Brits say.

Broaskis my titan order should td today I ordered sustanon and eq and aromasin I'm pumped after seeing your post brah !!!!

Top Bottom