domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Another thank you IWGF !!!

  1. #1

    Another thank you IWGF !!!

    So I was in need of caber and since I was putting such a small order I decided to include some oral winny. IWGF sent me caber like in four days and i had it in my hands but winny was taking forever. That Friday he asked me to let him know if I didn't get it by Monday night. Sure enough for some reason it didn't come. Like a good customer that I am I let the man know. He offered me another brand twice as strong for the same price and I agreed to that. He also asked me if I was in need anything else in the future. I told him I would be making another buy of dbol as I was getting low on it and I would get back to him in a week or so. So today I went and open the box that came it and there it was!!! He really didn't have to do that but he was really annoyed by the fact that the first order took so long and he included my dbol for free. What a service. !!!! And all morning today I was thinking about contacting him for dbol and there it was. IWGF !!! Thank you my man for taking care of me. I totally didn't expect that at all. I would've been just as happy opening the box and seeing winny. As a matter of fact I thought I was two bottles of 50 caps in each of winny. But I looked closer and you totally took are of me. Thank you again!!!




    From the International House of Pain

  2. #2
    I'm glad it worked out BigL! Turn around time is very important to us so I'm glad you gotten taken care of

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by 9th Wonder View Post
    I'm glad it worked out BigL! Turn around time is very important to us so I'm glad you gotten taken care of
    I know bud. I would've been taken care anyway but that was a really nice gesture. Guys keep up the good work. That turn around time make u very different from everybody else. You def found your nitch

  4. #4
    outfuckingstanding!!!!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Biglexi View Post
    So I was in need of caber and since I was putting such a small order I decided to include some oral winny. IWGF sent me caber like in four days and i had it in my hands but winny was taking forever. That Friday he asked me to let him know if I didn't get it by Monday night. Sure enough for some reason it didn't come. Like a good customer that I am I let the man know. He offered me another brand twice as strong for the same price and I agreed to that. He also asked me if I was in need anything else in the future. I told him I would be making another buy of dbol as I was getting low on it and I would get back to him in a week or so. So today I went and open the box that came it and there it was!!! He really didn't have to do that but he was really annoyed by the fact that the first order took so long and he included my dbol for free. What a service. !!!! And all morning today I was thinking about contacting him for dbol and there it was. IWGF !!! Thank you my man for taking care of me. I totally didn't expect that at all. I would've been just as happy opening the box and seeing winny. As a matter of fact I thought I was two bottles of 50 caps in each of winny. But I looked closer and you totally took are of me. Thank you again!!!




    From the International House of Pain
    Big old lex. I glad we could get you handled and on with your cycle. Up until last week I was offering 2 different UGLs. One of them is more old school. He ships in 5-7 days while BGS ships next day. I ship all of my pharma goods within 24 hours also. I had a few of these on shipping issues in the last couple of weeks so I've decided to only carry BGS as my UGL. I will add some specialty products from other labs but BGS works the fastest and has top notch gear. So he will be my main lab. Proform is an amazing lab with really good product but he is very busy and can't guarantee shipping within 24 hours. For me, getting it out quickly is a must. Happy customers are the ones with gear in their hands. So that said, once again, I apologize for the delays and really appreciate your review and your continued support.

    Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Great service and great products.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwannagofaster View Post
    Big old lex. I glad we could get you handled and on with your cycle. Up until last week I was offering 2 different UGLs. One of them is more old school. He ships in 5-7 days while BGS ships next day. I ship all of my pharma goods within 24 hours also. I had a few of these on shipping issues in the last couple of weeks so I've decided to only carry BGS as my UGL. I will add some specialty products from other labs but BGS works the fastest and has top notch gear. So he will be my main lab. Proform is an amazing lab with really good product but he is very busy and can't guarantee shipping within 24 hours. For me, getting it out quickly is a must. Happy customers are the ones with gear in their hands. So that said, once again, I apologize for the delays and really appreciate your review and your continued support.

    Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
    Lol!!! Once again thank u brother. Like I said u being anal about quick shipping is what makes u stand out from everybody else. I can't wait to see all the specially products you will have to offer!! Now I'm really intrigued !!

  8. #8
    That is awesome!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Biglexi View Post
    Lol!!! Once again thank u brother. Like I said u being anal about quick shipping is what makes u stand out from everybody else. I can't wait to see all the specially products you will have to offer!! Now I'm really intrigued !!
    Stay tuned my man. I will keep adding and I can't stop BGS from mixing up some new funky oils so you know those will be coming along.

    Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    His Dbol is good your gonna like that . havent run his oils yet myself bought a bunch for other people but I have a large stash of robo gear . but im coaching this kid I gave a bottle of his test 4 weeks ago hes down 2 percent bodyfat and up 7 lbs already on just 500 mg test e weekly . hes a virgin and this is the first go but thats still impressive .so I give the G2G on his gear

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •